Photos from the OLRmy - Email a photo to pics@orangeloungeradio.com

Orange Lounge Radio

Dedicated to video games & the gamer lifestyle!

LISTEN TO OLR

Listen to Orange Lounge Radio Live
Sunday nights at
6PM PST / 9PM EST.
Join us for a live show!

Launch the OLR Player
Launch the OLR Player

Listen at the VOG Network
Listen at the VOG Network

Click Here to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes!

Grab Our Podcast Feed
Grab Our Podcast Feed

OLRMY

Become part of the OLRmy by joining our forums!

FRIENDS OF OLR

hordehouse
Bobby Blackwolf
Under Sedation LIVE
Geek Life

What is the best dancing game on the PS2?

Come chat about the console games that you are playing!

Postby DarkTetsuya » Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:30 pm

sephiroth1215 wrote:Supernova will most likely get a home release since there is one every year and it will be easy to just take the interface and song list and put it into PS2. ITG2 has the menu that will be on the PS2 version built right in the arcade version to make the conversion as simple as can be.

The future of the home versions is looking very bright. ITG2 will mostlikely have all the new songs, some old songs, and a few ITG3 songs making a big songlist. The next DDR will probably just follow the old japanese way of putting on all new songs with some old and a preview of the next mix.

I'm kinda hoping Konami breaks the 100 song mark with SuperNOVA CS, because I bet this may be the last one on PS2, or relatively close to it.

DT
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby krispykreme » Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:45 am

tweak_ wrote:
sephiroth1215 wrote:The future of the home versions is looking very bright. ITG2 will mostlikely have all the new songs, some old songs, and a few ITG3 songs making a big songlist. The next DDR will probably just follow the old japanese way of putting on all new songs with some old and a preview of the next mix.

So ITG just does what DDR has been doing?And I hope ITG2 PS2 comes out in the summer like 1 did. Fills the void to the fall PS2/Xbox ddr releases.
Regarding the comment about ITG2 CS. Kyle wanted everyone to know that when he announced it the word PS2 was not used. It was just announced as ITG2 Home version. Now whether that means its going to be on more than just the ps2 or not the ps2 at all is unknown to me.
krispykreme
OLR Whore
OLR Whore

Postby tweak_ » Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:53 am

Xbox, possibly the 360? or even ps3? it would e nice to have less load times, though.
tweak_
OLR Whore
OLR Whore

Postby krispykreme » Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:48 pm

tweak_ wrote:Xbox, possibly the 360? or even ps3? it would e nice to have less load times, though.
I'm don't think it would be on the ps3 or 360, maybe only the Xbox or the Xbox and the ps2. I don't think RoXoR would go next gen on us.
krispykreme
OLR Whore
OLR Whore

Postby LOKI » Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:11 pm

Honestly a game like ITG wouldn't really benefit from a next gen console. So there's really no point for them to spend the extra money to develop for one.
LOKI
On-Air Talent
On-Air Talent

Previous

Return to Console Gaming Chatter