Photos from the OLRmy - Email a photo to pics@orangeloungeradio.com

Orange Lounge Radio

Dedicated to video games & the gamer lifestyle!

LISTEN TO OLR

Listen to Orange Lounge Radio Live
Sunday nights at
6PM PST / 9PM EST.
Join us for a live show!

Launch the OLR Player
Launch the OLR Player

Listen at the VOG Network
Listen at the VOG Network

Click Here to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes!

Grab Our Podcast Feed
Grab Our Podcast Feed

OLRMY

Become part of the OLRmy by joining our forums!

FRIENDS OF OLR

hordehouse
Bobby Blackwolf
Under Sedation LIVE
Geek Life

Audition (mini review)

Come chat about the console games that you are playing!

Have you tried "Audition"?

Yes and it sucks
No votes
Yes and it rocks
100%
Yes and it's ok
No votes
No but i'm thinking about it
No votes
No... it's not for me
No votes

Total votes : 1

Audition (mini review)

Postby amidamaruflame » Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:26 am

So i downloaded audition and i have to say that game is freaking hard. but lots of fun. (prepare for my mini-review cause I'm bored)

Overall it is a lot of fun even though i suck ass at it... so fun that i would really recommend it to anyone. the music is very fitting...but it makes me want to press the keys to the beat which is not the case and should be avoided at all costs! KIDDIE WARNING although it says it is an "E" game it is not rated by eserb and tends to have "dirty" lyrics like "S*** on me, Piss on me" and it drops the n-bomb a lot (especially canon groove). Another great aspect is that if you are in a game, you cannot exit until the song is over. I find this to be a very nice feature which can prevent losers from just giving up. Plus there are some nice modes like Individual competition and some not so nice modes (choreography). There some downsides though like the game being 1.2 gigs, broken English in the game, and the fact that MANY features do not work. Also it always feels like a big pain having to open Internet explorer to connect to the game...i feel there should be just an executable that prompts login. The atmosphere in the game is very energetic, but can sometimes feel cheesy; also there are weird "defense" and "attack" modes that seem to do nothing. The people seem nice tho and if you can get over some of the missing features, weird login methods, etc. it really gets fun...especially for a free game.
amidamaruflame
Avid Listener
Avid Listener

Return to Console Gaming Chatter