Photos from the OLRmy - Email a photo to pics@orangeloungeradio.com

Orange Lounge Radio

Dedicated to video games & the gamer lifestyle!

LISTEN TO OLR

Listen to Orange Lounge Radio Live
Sunday nights at
6PM PST / 9PM EST.
Join us for a live show!

Launch the OLR Player
Launch the OLR Player

Listen at the VOG Network
Listen at the VOG Network

Click Here to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes!

Grab Our Podcast Feed
Grab Our Podcast Feed

OLRMY

Become part of the OLRmy by joining our forums!

FRIENDS OF OLR

hordehouse
Bobby Blackwolf
Under Sedation LIVE
Geek Life

More of my bitching about EB games.

Come chat about the console games that you are playing!

More of my bitching about EB games.

Postby sephiroth1215 » Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:51 pm

So I'm at the EB reserving Perfect Dark and so the time came for me to ask everything about the 360. I found out (even though I knew they would do this because of the success with Halo) that there will be a midnight release which is cool because even though I couldn't care less for Halo 2 I still went and had a lot of fun waiting on line with some people I rarely get to see. Anyway back to the point, I was now told that I'm probably going to be on 2nd wave. I was outraged because when I went to reserve I was told specifically that I will be 1st wave and I shouldn't worry. This just shows how stupid these companies are. I don't blame the employees because they only told me what they were told, and they were told to keep taking preorders. I remember back in the day I was always told how many exactly are left of the 1st wave so I can hurry my ass up to put some money down. So "if I'm lucky" I will get 1st wave, but if not fuck them and I'm going to one of the many first come first served stores even though it means I have to miss class (one reason why I reserved originally). :evil:

UPDATE: ok I just heard a rumor that MS will satisfy all people who reserved in EB and gamestop because they will be giving the stores who don't take preorders mostly cores. Can anyone else confirm this? Also heard that it's just for people on 1st and 2nd shipments or it could be 90% of all preorders. Remember this is just a rumor.
sephiroth1215
OLR Whore
OLR Whore

Return to Console Gaming Chatter