Photos from the OLRmy - Email a photo to pics@orangeloungeradio.com

Orange Lounge Radio

Dedicated to video games & the gamer lifestyle!

LISTEN TO OLR

Listen to Orange Lounge Radio Live
Sunday nights at
6PM PST / 9PM EST.
Join us for a live show!

Launch the OLR Player
Launch the OLR Player

Listen at the VOG Network
Listen at the VOG Network

Click Here to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes!

Grab Our Podcast Feed
Grab Our Podcast Feed

OLRMY

Become part of the OLRmy by joining our forums!

FRIENDS OF OLR

hordehouse
Bobby Blackwolf
Under Sedation LIVE
Geek Life

DDR Supernova

Hey, we haven't forgotten our roots as a Music Video Game station. Talk about DDR/IIDX and all that note smashing here.

Postby DarkTetsuya » Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:11 am

NoirUnicorn wrote:I am glad that DDR Supernova is coming for the PS2 :D I am going to per order one this summer.

I Hope that Konami will have 100 songs for DDRSN for the PS2

I don't see why not, the AC version's supposed to have 300+ songs, so I wonder what they will do for the CS version?

DT
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby Reenee » Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:48 am

Probably just any new content that premieres on it and that's it. I am personally expecting very few repeats, and even then, it'll just be the remaining songs with their accompanying Oni remixes.
Reenee
Radio Junkie
Radio Junkie

Postby DarkTetsuya » Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:25 pm

Reenee wrote:Probably just any new content that premieres on it and that's it. I am personally expecting very few repeats, and even then, it'll just be the remaining songs with their accompanying Oni remixes.

So basically like MAXJP, in a way (it didn't have any repeats did it?)

DT
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby Reenee » Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:33 pm

DDRMAX JP repeated Dive (more deep and deeper style), Do It Right, HVAM, and Look To the Sky.

The three remaining remixes are for Matsuri Japan, My Summer Love, and Still in My Heart.
Reenee
Radio Junkie
Radio Junkie

Postby DarkTetsuya » Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:37 pm

Reenee wrote:DDRMAX JP repeated Dive (more deep and deeper style), Do It Right, HVAM, and Look To the Sky.

The three remaining remixes are for Matsuri Japan, My Summer Love, and Still in My Heart.

So it only had 3 songs, I'm sure SuperNOVA will feature the new stuff + those six songs (the three OG versions+ 3 ONI/FNS versions) and the rest of the challenge difficulty songs will be from the new stuff, though I wish they'd waited for a soundtrack so they could make some new 'From Nonstop Megamix' tracks and use those, but oh well...

DT
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby VxJasonxV » Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:24 pm

MAX JP didn't repeat any arcade songs. However, thanks to 4th, extra, and 5th (I think) it did repeat those three CS preview songs.
VxJasonxV
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby tweak_ » Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:10 pm

5th had center of the heart and nori nori noir...and all three difficulties had the light steps for both songs
tweak_
OLR Whore
OLR Whore

Postby DarkTetsuya » Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:14 pm

tweak_ wrote:5th had center of the heart and nori nori noir...and all three difficulties had the light steps for both songs

I remember that, weren't the songs like 3/1/1 or 2/1/1 or something? and of course they lacked freeze arrows seeing as how 5th didn't support them yet.

But I see what you're saying, MAXJP had some repeats, if only a handful.

DT
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby Reenee » Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:43 pm

tweak_ wrote:5th had center of the heart and nori nori noir...and all three difficulties had the light steps for both songs

Those were just preview songs.
Reenee
Radio Junkie
Radio Junkie

Postby sephiroth1215 » Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:15 am

Yeah it's a good thing that the preview songs after 5th actually had all of the charts. The preview songs in MAX2 were awesome, although crash kinda ruined it.

I'm sure we'll get the rest of the ONI songs in superNOVA but for the most part the older songs that we are still waiting for will most likely appear in UM4 and universe. I'm not saying there won't be, just not as much. Hell ours might even be identical to the JP release this time.
sephiroth1215
OLR Whore
OLR Whore

Postby DarkTetsuya » Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:24 am

sephiroth1215 wrote:Yeah it's a good thing that the preview songs after 5th actually had all of the charts. The preview songs in MAX2 were awesome, although crash kinda ruined it.

I'm sure we'll get the rest of the ONI songs in superNOVA but for the most part the older songs that we are still waiting for will most likely appear in UM4 and universe. I'm not saying there won't be, just not as much. Hell ours might even be identical to the JP release this time.

Definetly. And as for the ONI remixes, well we may only have 3 left, but don't forget many of the new songs also feature oni/challenge steps, so SuperNOVA CS won't be lacking in the oni steps department.

DT
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby Reenee » Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:05 am

So!

...where's a legitimate site to get a free 360? :3
Reenee
Radio Junkie
Radio Junkie

Postby NoirUnicorn » Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:13 am

SO I guess that DDR Supernova not coming for may, but for august

Does anyone know that DDR Supernova coming for canada? Because Everyone is saying U.S.A, UK and Japan not Canada

sorry for being rude

NoirUnicorn
NoirUnicorn
New Listener
New Listener

Postby DarkTetsuya » Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:37 am

NoirUnicorn wrote:SO I guess that DDR Supernova not coming for may, but for august

I think may is for the dedicabs, august is when the kits come out.

Does anyone know that DDR Supernova coming for canada? Because Everyone is saying U.S.A, UK and Japan not Canada

Well, couldn't they import machines from the US? if not I'm not sure when Betson will send any kits/machines up that way, sorry.

DT
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby tweak_ » Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:16 pm

Yeah, a canadian arcade wouldnt have too much trouble getting one.
tweak_
OLR Whore
OLR Whore

PreviousNext

Return to Bemani Discussion