Photos from the OLRmy - Email a photo to pics@orangeloungeradio.com

Orange Lounge Radio

Dedicated to video games & the gamer lifestyle!

LISTEN TO OLR

Listen to Orange Lounge Radio Live
Sunday nights at
6PM PST / 9PM EST.
Join us for a live show!

Launch the OLR Player
Launch the OLR Player

Listen at the VOG Network
Listen at the VOG Network

Click Here to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes!

Grab Our Podcast Feed
Grab Our Podcast Feed

OLRMY

Become part of the OLRmy by joining our forums!

FRIENDS OF OLR

hordehouse
Bobby Blackwolf
Under Sedation LIVE
Geek Life

Fangear

Get to know those other listeners of Orange Lounge Radio... maybe things you didn't even want to know about o_O

Fangear

Postby Misty » Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:24 pm

I'm starting to think about just printing a copy of the OLR logo and taking it to a place near work that does custom stuff like shirts. ^^;

But the voices that wander through my head *have* brought me some inspiration. ^^ Since there's no official tshirt as of yet, how about some semi-official jewelery in the meantime? ^^

Basic shot of the prototype bracelet here. Acting as spacers in a sense, there are three star beads (made of hematite here, but I may use some other type in the future)

Even makes for a decent earring for any plushies that want to show their support... though it might make for a better necklace on a ferret. ;)

And yes, that *is* my Pikachu modeling that for me. ^^

In part of an effort to shut my mom up because she's been on me a little bit about selling my jewelery (main reason I have against being I have been more creative than usual, but I haven't made like a hundred that I could take to a craft fair), if anyone was interested and I could find a sufficent source of the right beads, I would be willing to sell these things to you. I am also planning a necklace version that spells out the "Orange Lounge Radio" part, but I didn't have enough orange beads for a prototype of it :( I was thinking for prelim pricing... $2 for the bracelet, $4 for the necklace, $5 for the set and $2 for shipping. Feedback on this tangent of mine is appreciated. ^^;
Proud ACen masquerade gofer: 2006-2008
Reg Staff: 2009
I still vote for the fort. >.> :P

Looking for old episodes that aren't on your feed reader or the OLR PSP site? I'm probably one your best bets. ^.^

Misty
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby Misty » Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:36 pm

:cry: topic bump for the hell of it. doesn't anyone have some kinda opinion on this?

Looking for old episodes that aren't on your feed reader or the OLR PSP site? I'm probably one your best bets. ^.^

Misty
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby tweak_ » Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:07 pm

Misty wrote::cry: topic bump for the hell of it. doesn't anyone have some kinda opinion on this?

I make my own hemp shiz. I have a necklace with alternating playstation, xbox, and gamecube buttons as beads.
tweak_
OLR Whore
OLR Whore

Postby skie » Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:18 pm

How did I miss this the first time? Those are cuuuute :) Thank you that's quite an honor!
skie
On-Air Talent
On-Air Talent

Postby Misty » Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:17 am

I've been playing around some and randomly came up with some other ideas... So I'm pretty much going to say this: if you want something station themed, send me a PM with what you're picturing, and I'll try to work out pricing and stuff with you.

Misty
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby DJPooEater » Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:17 pm

tweak_ wrote:I make my own hemp shiz.

"Shiz"....... just thought that was funny

Will and Grace funny
DJPooEater
Radio Junkie
Radio Junkie

Postby GrinWithoutaKat » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:40 pm

I missed this, but heard about it on the podcast. That's really cute, Misty, are you still doing them?
GrinWithoutaKat
Avid Listener
Avid Listener

Postby Misty » Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:05 pm

Yes, I am. :D I'd like to post pictures of the new stuff, but the computer isn't letting my install drivers for the camera to my USB drive. *sigh* Fucking admin access requirement. And I had an awesome new one that I just threw together a couple days ago... Oh, well. I guess when you see pictures up, you'll know that I have my laptop, huh? Depending on my taxes and stuff, I intend to be back late this month or early in Feb.

Recently I got a Hello Kitty necklace from my Avon "dealer". The chain's too short for my liking, so I'm thinking about OLRifiying it, too. ^^

Misty
Website Staff
Website Staff

(yes, thumbnailed. click for full size please)

Postby Misty » Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:35 am

bout bloody time i get pictures up, huh? anyway, i finally have pictures. these are only examples of stuff that i've come up with so far, starting with the one i just finished a few hours ago:

ImageImageImageImage

I did this one for Darksakura, but I haven't sent it to her quite yet. I have something to add to the mailing that I haven't acquired yet.

I'll put a few more pictures up around when i get home from work. ^^ still have to email them to myself ^^;

EDIT:
Ok, so i emailed some of them to myself last night before I went to bed. i was just that eager to post them even though i needed sleep.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
(ack, bad picture. the black pieces between the orange ball-like beads on that last one are little hematite hearts.)

the only ring that i could find to take a picture of at the moment, heh http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/977/mainringtc5.jpg (the thumbnail's being picky, so i'm just putting the link. the one on the right's the one i made :P )

simple, 'standard' "of the olrmy" necklace

Misty
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby Misty » Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:48 am

I have new pictures!

Orange and dark blue seed beads, with white beads around the little hematite heart:

Shiny dark blue and orange, with light blue fiber optic beads:

Neon and black stars (not hematite stars in this case, though. I'd compare them more to the fiber optic beads in this case, because they're still a little shiny)

An updated version of my name (old one was only seed beads) with orange fiber optic beads and blue fiber optic hearts that i just got off ebay. the only reason there's more of the blue round beads aside from the ones surrounding my name is cuz it didn't quite fit loosely enough without them, and it was way too big if I would have had another orange bead in each section.

Misty
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby DarkTetsuya » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:40 pm

Moar jewelry, courtesy of elite OLR fangirl Misty <3:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/ ... 081041.jpg
Last edited by Misty on Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated link
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
OLRev 2nd MIX OUT NOW | OLR Wikia | OLRchive (Now with the entire 1st season!) | OLR: Best Hits Volume 1 (highlights from our first 30 episodes) out now! | OLR: Best Hits Vol. 2
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby DarkTetsuya » Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:15 pm

Last edited by Misty on Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: 1: updated link 2: fixing updated link fail 3: more linkfail fixed
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
OLRev 2nd MIX OUT NOW | OLR Wikia | OLRchive (Now with the entire 1st season!) | OLR: Best Hits Volume 1 (highlights from our first 30 episodes) out now! | OLR: Best Hits Vol. 2
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby alphacananogram » Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:39 pm

Thanks Misty! :D
here is one of the 2 i got from misty

(yes, i know my name is f'ing long :P )

this kicks ass!

(will post other one sometime soon, gonna beat dkc2)
alphacananogram
Supporter
Supporter

Postby gs68 » Thu May 22, 2008 12:42 am

I've been contemplating the idea of OLR buttons/pins/whatever you wanna call them. For now, I've made a paper OLR badge with the logo on it for use at anime conventions (such as Fanime, which, technically is TOMORROW!) and whatnot:

Yeah, it's really simple, I whipped it up in MS Paint in about 5 minutes. Just print it out and pin it on your clothing, cosplay, backpack, or something. It won't say anything to people who have never heard of OLR, but it just might to fellow listeners.
gs68 / TsundeRay - The OLRmy's SF Bay Area representative!
gs68
Radio Junkie
Radio Junkie

Postby Misty » Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:21 pm

onoes, something i threw together before usl. might put something else together later tonight ^^ http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/ ... 082212.jpg

Misty
Website Staff
Website Staff

Return to Random Chatter