Photos from the OLRmy - Email a photo to pics@orangeloungeradio.com

Orange Lounge Radio

Dedicated to video games & the gamer lifestyle!

LISTEN TO OLR

Listen to Orange Lounge Radio Live
Sunday nights at
6PM PST / 9PM EST.
Join us for a live show!

Launch the OLR Player
Launch the OLR Player

Listen at the VOG Network
Listen at the VOG Network

Click Here to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes!

Grab Our Podcast Feed
Grab Our Podcast Feed

OLRMY

Become part of the OLRmy by joining our forums!

FRIENDS OF OLR

hordehouse
Bobby Blackwolf
Under Sedation LIVE
Geek Life

Shoutcast Anyone?

Discussion and Feedback on the Orange Lounge Radio LIVE program, including your suggestions for future topics and news on upcoming specials

Who would really like another way of listening to OLR?

ME!
60%
Maybe...
40%

Total votes : 5

Shoutcast Anyone?

Postby pkjr92 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:41 am

Is their any way to broadcast via Shoutcast or another provider simultaneously to Live365? I only ask because I can't access Live365 from my PSP or PS3 and that is usually the only option for me. I'm sure other people have this problem too, so I'm just asking if it is at all possible to either feed directly to another provider or even Shoutcast the Live365 feed (if that even makes any sense).
pkjr92
Supporter
Supporter

Postby ssj100matt » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:25 am

I would have to assume there would be a big problem having a shoutcast stream live along with the Justin.tv and live365 stream... Having all 3 broadcasting at once could cause the streams to buffer, lockup or just shut down during the show, which isn't good...

There is a way to listen to OLR live on your PSP using a special Homebrew program... This thread created by Tigerclaw should help you with that

http://orangeloungeradio.com/phpnuke/mo ... pic&t=1780

From what i understand the program works pretty well, so its absolutely worth a try...

ssj100matt
OLR Whore
OLR Whore

Postby pkjr92 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:46 pm

I agree that something like PSP Radio would work great, if I had a homebrew PSP...
pkjr92
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Surtur » Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:04 am

The internet radio function of the PSP is really awesome and it would be nice if I could listen to OLR also. I guess this would mean a move or re-broadcast to Shoutcast.

I don't know how much trouble this addition/switch would be, so I will let Rob and the rest of the gang decide. Having the RSS give the podcast auto-magically is enough for me.
Surtur
New Listener
New Listener

Postby Surtur » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:14 am

I guess this thread is moot now that they are on All gamers radio which is on Shoutcast. Yay!

Surtur wrote:The internet radio function of the PSP is really awesome and it would be nice if I could listen to OLR also. I guess this would mean a move or re-broadcast to Shoutcast.

I don't know how much trouble this addition/switch would be, so I will let Rob and the rest of the gang decide. Having the RSS give the podcast auto-magically is enough for me.
Surtur
New Listener
New Listener

Return to Sunday: Orange Lounge Radio LIVE -- (Podcast talk too)