Photos from the OLRmy - Email a photo to pics@orangeloungeradio.com

Orange Lounge Radio

Dedicated to video games & the gamer lifestyle!

LISTEN TO OLR

Listen to Orange Lounge Radio Live
Sunday nights at
6PM PST / 9PM EST.
Join us for a live show!

Launch the OLR Player
Launch the OLR Player

Listen at the VOG Network
Listen at the VOG Network

Click Here to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes!

Grab Our Podcast Feed
Grab Our Podcast Feed

OLRMY

Become part of the OLRmy by joining our forums!

FRIENDS OF OLR

hordehouse
Bobby Blackwolf
Under Sedation LIVE
Geek Life

Orange lounge radio wiki!

Open forum for non-show specific discussion on Orange Lounge Radio including your suggestions for what you would like to see on the site & show.

Orange lounge radio wiki!

Postby goldbanjo » Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:58 pm

Me and couple of other people have brought this up before but I figure its finally time to start one, so I did. Feel free to help out here:

http://www.orangeloungeradio.wikia.com

I know it will need alot of work but its a good place to learn and share info about olr as well as read old chat logs and other records that happened to be recorded.
goldbanjo
Avid Listener
Avid Listener

Postby goldbanjo » Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:24 am

btw im not exactly an expert on creation of wikis( though I know a tiny bit about editing them) so if i'm doing things wrong( i know i am) let me know but i figure something is better than nothing.
goldbanjo
Avid Listener
Avid Listener

Postby mojiko » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:52 am

I know we already have a wiki on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_Lounge_Radio

I guess it doesn't hurt to have other wikis too =P
Rob, activate frog suit and swim away!
mojiko
New Listener
New Listener

Postby Friz-Bee » Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:18 pm

This will be a OLR specific wiki that has all the inside jokes and things like that.

We should also come up with a template for the pages. Like for example, if you have a page on a person, we put one of those boxes on the side of the the page that has a picture, and some basic information (As long as the person allows it). This way all the pages don't look like plain old text.
Friz-Bee
New Listener
New Listener

Postby goldbanjo » Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:39 pm

yeah that sounds good like i said i don't know everything but I figured the only way to get started was to put something up and change it later. I'll see if I can find any friends that know it better and ill take a look into the wiki guides on the site with templates being the first thing.
goldbanjo
Avid Listener
Avid Listener

Postby Insanest » Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:12 am

I fully support this. I even made a page, in shop class!
Insanest
On-Air Talent
On-Air Talent

Postby skie » Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:51 pm

I am pretty freakin impressed at some of the thoroughness of some of the articles so far... like someone actually translated lyrics to one of DMN's crappy songs? 8O hehehehehehe i need to learn how to use wikipedia, one of the lyrics is wrong, the drink that got me f'ed up the first time i was ever drunk was a "warp core breach" not a warp gate card or whatever it said. major props to all of you though who have contributed.
skie
On-Air Talent
On-Air Talent

Postby Insanest » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:10 am

skie wrote:I am pretty freakin impressed at some of the thoroughness of some of the articles so far... like someone actually translated lyrics to one of DMN's crappy songs? 8O hehehehehehe i need to learn how to use wikipedia, one of the lyrics is wrong, the drink that got me f'ed up the first time i was ever drunk was a "warp core breach" not a warp gate card or whatever it said. major props to all of you though who have contributed.

You're crappy =(
Insanest
On-Air Talent
On-Air Talent

Postby skie » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:28 pm

Insanest wrote:You're crappy =(

ilu
skie
On-Air Talent
On-Air Talent

Postby DarkTetsuya » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:51 pm

Well, I'm glad I was able to get all the episodes (at least TG/Podcast ones) and a good majority of TDL when it was still going...

I just wish I had moar old episodes to fill in the gaps for the pre-podcast era... (hint hint <3)
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
OLRev 2nd MIX OUT NOW | OLR Wikia | OLRchive (Now with the entire 1st season!) | OLR: Best Hits Volume 1 (highlights from our first 30 episodes) out now! | OLR: Best Hits Vol. 2
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby goldbanjo » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:11 pm

BTW I figure that since only admins get upgrade news from the wikia.com staff, I would list any special news go here just for the sake of people in case they need to know. The most recent update was to MediaWiki 1.13.1

More info on the bug fixes and enhancements are available here: http://www.wikia.com/wiki/MediaWiki_1.13

Please report any known bugs in the following forum
http://www.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:MediaWiki_1.13_upgrade

Thats all for now. :)
goldbanjo
Avid Listener
Avid Listener

Return to General OLR Chit-Chat