Photos from the OLRmy - Email a photo to pics@orangeloungeradio.com

Orange Lounge Radio

Dedicated to video games & the gamer lifestyle!

LISTEN TO OLR

Listen to Orange Lounge Radio Live
Sunday nights at
6PM PST / 9PM EST.
Join us for a live show!

Launch the OLR Player
Launch the OLR Player

Listen at the VOG Network
Listen at the VOG Network

Click Here to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes!

Grab Our Podcast Feed
Grab Our Podcast Feed

OLRMY

Become part of the OLRmy by joining our forums!

FRIENDS OF OLR

hordehouse
Bobby Blackwolf
Under Sedation LIVE
Geek Life

No love for Aussie Gamers?

Discussion and Feedback on the Orange Lounge Radio LIVE program, including your suggestions for future topics and news on upcoming specials

No love for Aussie Gamers?

Postby Deekman » Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:43 am

Hi guys big fan of OLR to go (I'd listen to your live show but i never seem to get the timing right with the differences).
Anyway just wondering if you'd consider touching on Australian releases I know a bunch of people down here that would like to hear some of the stuff coming our way.
You guys talk about Europe but not Aus' (sure they're both PAL but the releases are very different)

Anyway keep up the great show. I love listening to it.

Deek
Deekman
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby skie » Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:33 pm

Awwww, Deek, we got love for the Aussie Gamers, don't you worry :)

Being in America, it's tough to keep tabs on what goes on in the UK, Aus. and other countries too... besides Japan, which is a given because Japan gets all this stuff first, and is really the home of gaming... so covering them is a necessity. So we do our best to check the various websites, but unfortunatley it is an hour show, so it would be tough for us to fit in game releases for every country every week...

However, I totally want to know about what's hot in Australia and I bet our listeners in America and wherever do too... The best way to let us know there's something we should be talking about-- e-mail us! Or post on the forums :) Usually the really really big stuff will cross over onto the USA gaming wires (Like ummm when Postal was banned), but hey we want to also talk about things those other sites don't talk about... if there's a game that's insanely popular or a upcoming release that's stirring excitement, or a locally produced game that's getting a lot of buzz, by all means, link us, and we'll be glad to share :D
skie
On-Air Talent
On-Air Talent

Postby skie » Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:37 pm

Oh and FYI, I'm not 100% sure how time zones work in Australia, but I'm pretty sure Sydney is 17 hours ahead currently. So, OLR: live (the Sunday show if you are on this side of the date line) airs on Mondays from 11:30AM-2:30PM Sydney time, you should be able to figure it out from there :)
skie
On-Air Talent
On-Air Talent

Postby Deekman » Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:34 pm

Sounds good!
If something goes down I'll post about it.

I'll try and tune into the live show but I've got college most mondays.. h,, ah well a couple of weeks time and I'll be up in canada with a fun new time zone to deal with (with a 9 hour stop over in Japan on the way woo!)

Thanks a bunch.
Deek
Deekman
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby scarecrow » Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:58 am

i had the same problem as deek, couldnt get the time right for the live show... but thanks for the help. and maybe in the next show just say "and to our australian listeners... hi" that would be cool :lol:

P.S. deek, mel says hi :lol:
scarecrow
New Listener
New Listener

Return to Sunday: Orange Lounge Radio LIVE -- (Podcast talk too)