Photos from the OLRmy - Email a photo to pics@orangeloungeradio.com

Orange Lounge Radio

Dedicated to video games & the gamer lifestyle!

LISTEN TO OLR

Listen to Orange Lounge Radio Live
Sunday nights at
6PM PST / 9PM EST.
Join us for a live show!

Launch the OLR Player
Launch the OLR Player

Listen at the VOG Network
Listen at the VOG Network

Click Here to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes!

Grab Our Podcast Feed
Grab Our Podcast Feed

OLRMY

Become part of the OLRmy by joining our forums!

FRIENDS OF OLR

hordehouse
Bobby Blackwolf
Under Sedation LIVE
Geek Life

Episode 299 -- Oct. 19, 2008

Discussion and Feedback on the Orange Lounge Radio LIVE program, including your suggestions for future topics and news on upcoming specials

Episode 299 -- Oct. 19, 2008

Postby DarkTetsuya » Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:11 pm

In tonights show, Littlebigplanet fever is starting to spread as the beta has opened up and the release is nearly upon us. What about some controversy though from the beta? You might be surprised by the opinions of some of our hosts... and the chatters! Also in Playstation 3 news, Capcom will be getting its own store soon, and a taste of Bioshock 2 lies within the Bioshock PS3 release.

In Part B tonight, we unveil on our live show some text from the Fable 2 strategy guide that sounds really irritating, but is it all just a big misunderstanding? Also, how can you get a free memory card from Microsoft? Or a really cheap hard drive? Who knows, being an early adopter might just have helped you out. Oh, and did we mention that freakin Marvel vs. Capcom 2 might be coming to download services very soon? COOL!

All this and more including your chat comments, emails and live phone calls on the show where every gamer has a voice: Orange Lounge Radio!
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
OLRev 2nd MIX OUT NOW | OLR Wikia | OLRchive (Now with the entire 1st season!) | OLR: Best Hits Volume 1 (highlights from our first 30 episodes) out now! | OLR: Best Hits Vol. 2
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby Jayveemon » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:53 am

Hooray that this episode is up, but what is taking so long nowadays? I know skie has some business to deal with in his real life but a week delay for the podcast? Not to be rude but it seems like podcast listeners aren't important to the show anymore. :(
Last edited by Jayveemon on Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jayveemon
Supporter
Supporter

Postby katamaris4ever » Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:11 pm

Jayveemon wrote:Hooray that this episode is up, but what is taking so long nowadays? I know skie has some business to deal with in his real life but a week delay for the podcast? Not to be rude but it seems like podcast listeners are important to the show anymore. :(

Yes, they ARE important, as you probably typo'ed. Yes! LBP's finally coming!
Waiting for the day DDR X gets released...
Sig added May 19, 2008
"Most people see the glass as half full. Other people just have glasses."
katamaris4ever
Avid Listener
Avid Listener

Postby DJTyrant » Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:43 am

Oh man I almost lost it at work just now thanks to Rice(fart) Princess' FU. I literally had to bite my tongue to not burst out laughing, have it on pause now and will finish it in a bit when I go to lunch.

Great episode guys :)
DJTyrant
On-Air Talent
On-Air Talent

Postby skie » Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:43 pm

I'm finishing uploading 300 right now and will be making a personal apology to the podcast fans tonight with an explanation.
Rob Roberts-- Contaminating Internet Radio since 1998
skie
On-Air Talent
On-Air Talent

Return to Sunday: Orange Lounge Radio LIVE -- (Podcast talk too)