Photos from the OLRmy - Email a photo to pics@orangeloungeradio.com

Orange Lounge Radio

Dedicated to video games & the gamer lifestyle!

LISTEN TO OLR

Listen to Orange Lounge Radio Live
Sunday nights at
6PM PST / 9PM EST.
Join us for a live show!

Launch the OLR Player
Launch the OLR Player

Listen at the VOG Network
Listen at the VOG Network

Click Here to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes!

Grab Our Podcast Feed
Grab Our Podcast Feed

OLRMY

Become part of the OLRmy by joining our forums!

FRIENDS OF OLR

hordehouse
Bobby Blackwolf
Under Sedation LIVE
Geek Life

Episode 279, May 11th, 2008

Discussion and Feedback on the Orange Lounge Radio LIVE program, including your suggestions for future topics and news on upcoming specials

Episode 279, May 11th, 2008

Postby DarkTetsuya » Mon May 12, 2008 10:49 am

Part A is up!:

Nintendo Channel hits the Wii... Kid Icarus for the Wii a reality?... Wii Ware launch list for USA... Castlevania Wii confirmed?... Wii Fit upsets a kid... UK Virtual Console... Final Fantasy remake developers announce original DS RPG... DS to be released in Metallic Rose locally, and more colors in Germany... Release Dates... Burnout Paradise on PC... Everyday Shooter coming to Steam... Uncharted optioned for a movie... Bioshock movie in the works... Grand Theft Auto 4 makes a half billion in first week... APB wants to be GTA online... Modified Fatalities in Mortal Kombat vs. DC... Violent video games do not make kids killers... and more!

Justin.tv
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
OLRev 2nd MIX OUT NOW | OLR Wikia | OLRchive (Now with the entire 1st season!) | OLR: Best Hits Volume 1 (highlights from our first 30 episodes) out now! | OLR: Best Hits Vol. 2
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby DarkTetsuya » Mon May 12, 2008 11:04 am

Sorry I missed most of the show, Mother's Day stuff.

LOL GTA4 Cagematch? XD

(And it's just as well ssj100matt's won, I was planning on voting for it anyway -- he sent it to me before submitting it for the GTA4 contest)

AND SOMEONE ELSE REMEMBERED IRAQI SUICIDE BABIES?
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
OLRev 2nd MIX OUT NOW | OLR Wikia | OLRchive (Now with the entire 1st season!) | OLR: Best Hits Volume 1 (highlights from our first 30 episodes) out now! | OLR: Best Hits Vol. 2
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby act_deft » Mon May 12, 2008 12:45 pm

DarkTetsuya wrote:Sorry I missed most of the show, Mother's Day stuff.

LOL GTA4 Cagematch? XD

(And it's just as well ssj100matt's won, I was planning on voting for it anyway -- he sent it to me before submitting it for the GTA4 contest)

Yeah, when you said to me that matt had entered I knew the competition would be tough. Though he killed the rest with his marvelous entry. <_<

So congrats again to him, let's support him over at Allgames. =D

OLRmy united.

BTW, those preview art pics of Kid Icarus? HORRIBLE. XO

No, MGS4 isn't coming to the 360. Never was, never will.
If I'm mistaken, Ranma gets a free copy of it. =P
act_deft
Radio Junkie
Radio Junkie

Postby DarkTetsuya » Mon May 12, 2008 1:02 pm

act_deft wrote:
DarkTetsuya wrote:Sorry I missed most of the show, Mother's Day stuff.

LOL GTA4 Cagematch? XD

Yeah, when you said to me that matt had entered I knew the competition would be tough. Though he killed the rest with his marvelous entry. <_<

So congrats again to him, let's support him over at Allgames. =D

OLRmy united.

BTW, those preview art pics of Kid Icarus? HORRIBLE. XO

I'm... not sure what to make of the new Kid Icarus concept art... kinda reminds me of the way they reimagined Rygar, actually. (Whatever happened to that Wii sequel, anyway? Did that ever come out?)

Another great show so far, though! XD
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby ssj100matt » Mon May 12, 2008 7:34 pm

First off... Thank You everyone who voted for my entry... It meant a lot to me that everyone enjoyed it...

I also apologies that i wasn't able to be there not only to vote on my competitors entry's (who were all good btw) and to pick up Skies call earlier... I was in the middle of cross country road trip and i had no access to the show or cell phone reception (thanks Indiana) until much later...

But thank you a million times for voting for my entry and PLEASE show your support and vote for my entry against the rest of the AGR family's picks...

ssj100matt
OLR Whore
OLR Whore

Postby Ion671 » Tue May 13, 2008 1:25 pm

I'm Ian M. (The Iraqi Suicide Baby guy.) The better entrant won and if I was there live I would have voted for you Matt. Good luck man.

I'm also really sorry for my awful sound issues.
Ion671
New Listener
New Listener

Postby katamaris4ever » Fri May 16, 2008 12:59 pm

I feel worried right now... part B isn't up, and I hope nothing bad happened. I remember the time a month ago when Rob had to go to the hospital. I pray that nothing bad has happened...
katamaris4ever
Avid Listener
Avid Listener

Postby skie » Fri May 16, 2008 1:37 pm

i'm alright but i do havea fever of 102 that has had me asleep most of the time. i hope to get part b up tonight, sorry for the delay :(
Rob Roberts-- Contaminating Internet Radio since 1998
skie
On-Air Talent
On-Air Talent

Postby act_deft » Fri May 16, 2008 2:14 pm

skie wrote:i'm alright but i do havea fever of 102 that has had me asleep most of the time. i hope to get part b up tonight, sorry for the delay :(

Damn that's hot.

And don't worry skie, health always comes first.

No, MGS4 isn't coming to the 360. Never was, never will.
If I'm mistaken, Ranma gets a free copy of it. =P
act_deft
Radio Junkie
Radio Junkie

Postby theafroguy » Sat May 17, 2008 9:39 am

DarkTetsuya wrote:I'm... not sure what to make of the new Kid Icarus concept art... kinda reminds me of the way they reimagined Rygar, actually. (Whatever happened to that Wii sequel, anyway? Did that ever come out?)

Another great show so far, though! XD

I kinda like the new "Kid" Icarus artwork, some of it looks kinda POP-ish.
theafroguy
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Japhle » Wed May 28, 2008 1:51 pm

Rob, The song of you singing like a prayer, is quite easily accessible. On the Wikia, you can get a link to a "Documentary" of your life and Includes a Fake American Idol audition with you singing that song I'm pretty sure, Oh and it has you and Misty singing a rendition of Love shack and includes something about a car that seats about 20. But I'm having trouble finding it so maybe it never existed at all...
Japhle
Avid Listener
Avid Listener

Postby skie » Wed May 28, 2008 2:17 pm

Rob, The song of you singing like a prayer, is quite easily accessible.

DAMN YOU TRAVIS DONOVAN! :x :x :x

Actually Travis is way crazy funny in the way he spliced in the American Idol clips. The whole thing was recorded at a theme park in one of those "Make your own CD" rooms. I thought it would be fun! OMG I seriously can't listen to myself singing though, I cringe every time I hear it.

I've actually never met Misty :( . The recording of Love Shack must be the one with Jessica Harper AKA Iguanagrrl of DDRFreak, as her and I were the co-hosts on USL 1.0. We did the karaoke thing in Las Vegas at the 25th Anniversary Rocky Horror Picture Show convention which coincidently was also the first time in my life I ever played DDR.

If nothing has changed from what I'm aware of, I am meeting Misty in October and perhaps she can be coerced into some karaoke :D
Rob Roberts-- Contaminating Internet Radio since 1998
skie
On-Air Talent
On-Air Talent

Postby Japhle » Wed May 28, 2008 2:26 pm

If it's any consolation, I liked it.
also I am sorry for Mistaking Misty for Iguanagirl, And I hope you forgive me. as since I am extremely bad with names.
Last edited by Japhle on Thu May 29, 2008 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Japhle
Avid Listener
Avid Listener

Postby DarkTetsuya » Wed May 28, 2008 3:25 pm

skie wrote:
Rob, The song of you singing like a prayer, is quite easily accessible.

DAMN YOU TRAVIS DONOVAN! :x :x :x

hell yeah lol

I've actually never met Misty :( . The recording of Love Shack must be the one with Jessica Harper AKA Iguanagrrl of DDRFreak, as her and I were the co-hosts on USL 1.0. We did the karaoke thing in Las Vegas at the 25th Anniversary Rocky Horror Picture Show convention which coincidently was also the first time in my life I ever played DDR.

If nothing has changed from what I'm aware of, I am meeting Misty in October and perhaps she can be coerced into some karaoke :D

and with any luck it'll be on/around episode 300 so... yeah expect win and lulz of EPIC PROPORTIONS. <3
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby Misty » Wed May 28, 2008 3:57 pm

omg the directions this show and fourm goes in sometimes. XD

sorry. but yeah, not yet on the meeting thing, since the bastard missed ACen. just kidding, i forgives him cuz he was sick. I can see how you might've thought that about love shack though, since Iguanagrrl isn't around that I've seen recently (and that makes me sad) and I admit to singing sometimes.

but the "documentary" has done some good, though. i found out Like a Prayer is a pretty cool song cuz of it
Proud ACen masquerade gofer: 2006-2008
Reg Staff: 2009
I still vote for the fort. >.> :P

Looking for old episodes that aren't on your feed reader or the OLR PSP site? I'm probably one your best bets. ^.^

Misty
Website Staff
Website Staff

Return to Sunday: Orange Lounge Radio LIVE -- (Podcast talk too)