Photos from the OLRmy - Email a photo to pics@orangeloungeradio.com

Orange Lounge Radio

Dedicated to video games & the gamer lifestyle!

LISTEN TO OLR

Listen to Orange Lounge Radio Live
Sunday nights at
6PM PST / 9PM EST.
Join us for a live show!

Launch the OLR Player
Launch the OLR Player

Listen at the VOG Network
Listen at the VOG Network

Click Here to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes!

Grab Our Podcast Feed
Grab Our Podcast Feed

OLRMY

Become part of the OLRmy by joining our forums!

FRIENDS OF OLR

hordehouse
Bobby Blackwolf
Under Sedation LIVE
Geek Life

Episode 273 -- March 30th, 2008

Discussion and Feedback on the Orange Lounge Radio LIVE program, including your suggestions for future topics and news on upcoming specials

Episode 273 -- March 30th, 2008

Postby DarkTetsuya » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:07 pm

Part A is up!:

Songs from Guitar Hero Aerosmith are found out... Ninja Gaiden II demo for Xbox live... Penny Arcade game priced... Raiden Fighter Aces for Japanese XBLA... Ikaruga dated?... Darwinia on XBLA... Banjo Kazooie 3 this Christmas... Gamerscore hackers are punished by Microsoft... Release Dates... PS3 store updates... Grand Theft Auto 4 to link with real world music downloads... Achievements for GTA4 leaked?... Gran Turismo 5 a year off... PSP-3000... Metal Gear Solid Online beta info... Europe to see 80gb PS3?... Transportation issues behind the Eye of Judgment expansion delay... Beatmania the pachislot... Classic Game of the Week... and more!

Justin.tv

And the DECA Sports demo (Featuring CURLING, Archery, and Figure Skating!)
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
OLRev 2nd MIX OUT NOW | OLR Wikia | OLRchive (Now with the entire 1st season!) | OLR: Best Hits Volume 1 (highlights from our first 30 episodes) out now! | OLR: Best Hits Vol. 2
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby DarkTetsuya » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:10 pm

Yeah Deca Sports looks like fun, might be a good companion to Wii Sports, as sort of an unofficial expansion/sequel.

and as for beatmania Pachislot, at least it looks relatively easier than regular 7-Key IIDX. :P
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
OLRev 2nd MIX OUT NOW | OLR Wikia | OLRchive (Now with the entire 1st season!) | OLR: Best Hits Volume 1 (highlights from our first 30 episodes) out now! | OLR: Best Hits Vol. 2
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby Jayveemon » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:41 am

When is part B gonna be released?
Jayveemon
Supporter
Supporter

Postby DarkTetsuya » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:44 pm

Jayveemon wrote:When is part B gonna be released?

I don't know.... But I just heard rob was in the hospital for some stuff, but he's out now.

I just got confirmation from ranma that Part b will be up tomorrow, so watch for it!
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby Jayveemon » Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:56 am

Just saw the front page, now I feel like a dick for asking :(
Jayveemon
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Deekman » Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:01 am

I was just coming here to ask the same thing. Now hearing this I feel like a douche for asking too. Hope you get better soon skie!
- My Gaming Blog -
http://www.angry-gamers.com/
Deekman
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby DarkTetsuya » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:06 am

Welp, as promised here's your part B (Sorry I didn't get to it sooner, I wasn't using itunes to listen to TDL last night, my bad):

Rock Band announced for Wii... Singstar clone to come to WiiWare?... UK Virtual Console... Dracula X Rondo of Blood for VC... North America Sega Master System VC details... Alien Crush re-make on Wiiware... Club Nintendo releasing an SD memory card with Nintendo music... Another kid killed over a video game dispute :( ... Gamestop to stop taking Gameboy & Gameboy colors for tradein... 50 Cent Bulletproof: 2... Indie Game shirts go byebye... Def Leppard in Guitar Hero 4? Or just DLC for 3?... New 4 player arcade game with mystery heroes... Capcom inviting regular gamers to Captivate (but only a few)... Tetroid 2012... Rom Check Fail... Paramount getting into the games business... Prey for only 5 dollars... and more!
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby Jayveemon » Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:37 am

JoySound is already a karaoke service in Japan (hence already having a huge library) I know Avex Trax in Japan released JoySound themed mix CDs. I wish it would come to the US because singing along to Night Of Fire, Dragostea Din Tei and Tokyo, Go! by John Robinson would be hot.
Jayveemon
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Japhle » Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:33 pm

Speaking of Rock band on the DS, You can already kind of have that in Daigasso Band Brother, Which is a Nintendo title from 2004 In which you can have almost 30 If not more instruments Including a Melodica(SP?) and includes creating your own songs If I recall correctly.
Japhle
Avid Listener
Avid Listener

Return to Sunday: Orange Lounge Radio LIVE -- (Podcast talk too)