Photos from the OLRmy - Email a photo to pics@orangeloungeradio.com

Orange Lounge Radio

Dedicated to video games & the gamer lifestyle!

LISTEN TO OLR

Listen to Orange Lounge Radio Live
Sunday nights at
6PM PST / 9PM EST.
Join us for a live show!

Launch the OLR Player
Launch the OLR Player

Listen at the VOG Network
Listen at the VOG Network

Click Here to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes!

Grab Our Podcast Feed
Grab Our Podcast Feed

OLRMY

Become part of the OLRmy by joining our forums!

FRIENDS OF OLR

hordehouse
Bobby Blackwolf
Under Sedation LIVE
Geek Life

Ep. 260, December 16, 2007

Discussion and Feedback on the Orange Lounge Radio LIVE program, including your suggestions for future topics and news on upcoming specials

Ep. 260, December 16, 2007

Postby DarkTetsuya » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:45 pm

Sorry for the delay, Part A is up!

Operator 11

Guitar Hero 3 gets a new patch and some download content... Activision stops a PS3 Rock Band patch... Activision sued over mono sound issues... Rock Band to finally hit Canada on December 20th... MGS4 to include Metal Gear online... PS3 is more fun than a Wii (according to Sony)... DVR and Internet Radio now on the PSP in Japan... Release Dates... Gamestops Wii raincheck program... UK Virtual console... Dragon Quest Swords coming in February... Daily Wii shipments in New York City... Castle Shikigame 3 on the Wii... Wild Earth: African Safari... Gamestop to soon have tournament stores... New Tomb Raider... Princess Bride Game details... Inaugural stupid award... Classic Game of the week... and more!
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
OLRev 2nd MIX OUT NOW | OLR Wikia | OLRchive (Now with the entire 1st season!) | OLR: Best Hits Volume 1 (highlights from our first 30 episodes) out now! | OLR: Best Hits Vol. 2
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby DarkTetsuya » Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:07 pm

Activision:

Maybe if Sony had more of a stranglehold on their controller tech like MS does, this wouldn't happen and Activision would have to play ball (or in this case, guitar) with the other competitors.

PS3 vs. Wii according to Sony:

The preceding message has been brought to you by SONY(TM). What, you thought he'd ever admit the opposite was true?

DQ Swords:

Looks like fun, and at least it'll be easier to understand in english.

Princess Bride game: Just refer to this post in the quote thread. I'll more than likely be checking this game out, if that post is any indication.

Stupid Award:

Good to see you use my suggestion, LOL... we've had a story like that for three weeks now, I thought it was time they got their 15 minutes of shame.
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
OLRev 2nd MIX OUT NOW | OLR Wikia | OLRchive (Now with the entire 1st season!) | OLR: Best Hits Volume 1 (highlights from our first 30 episodes) out now! | OLR: Best Hits Vol. 2
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby gs68 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:50 pm

Too bad that with the raincheck program, it's still a race to get a Wii.
gs68 / TsundeRay - The OLRmy's SF Bay Area representative!
gs68
Radio Junkie
Radio Junkie

Postby DarkTetsuya » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:55 pm

Just a shame there's no real show next week, as I think we already have next week's 'Stupid Award' winner:

Then again, the people playing the blame game are almost as stupid themselves, so... there you go.
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby DarkTetsuya » Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:54 am

Part B is up!:

link

Squeenix wins a plagiarism suit against Korean artist... FFIV sequel coming to mobile phones... Gametap to get Street Fighter 3... Mass effect sells millions... XBOX Live Video Marketplace expands around the world... Assassins Creed sells 2.5 million... Gearbox likes portal... Official Weighted Companion Cube sells out... Lost Odyssey in February... Mega Man countdown... Christmas Nights on PS2... Mailbag... Wiis new gifting feature... w00t: the word of the year... iPhone playstation emulator... New maps and fixes for team fortress 2... Killzone 2... Little Big Planet... Capcom Comics... Grand Theft Auto 4 rated in one part of the world... and more

... such as the Operator 11 sneak peek of the Japanese version of Dragon Quest Sword for the Nintendo Wii!
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby DarkTetsuya » Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:59 am

I tried downloading SF3:3S on Gametap, but my comp apparently won't run it. It's just as well, I have SF Anniversary Collection on PS2 (Already have pages 8 and 9 unlocked, too) so I'm good.
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Return to Sunday: Orange Lounge Radio LIVE -- (Podcast talk too)