Photos from the OLRmy - Email a photo to pics@orangeloungeradio.com

Orange Lounge Radio

Dedicated to video games & the gamer lifestyle!

LISTEN TO OLR

Listen to Orange Lounge Radio Live
Sunday nights at
6PM PST / 9PM EST.
Join us for a live show!

Launch the OLR Player
Launch the OLR Player

Listen at the VOG Network
Listen at the VOG Network

Click Here to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes!

Grab Our Podcast Feed
Grab Our Podcast Feed

OLRMY

Become part of the OLRmy by joining our forums!

FRIENDS OF OLR

hordehouse
Bobby Blackwolf
Under Sedation LIVE
Geek Life

Ep 259, Dec. 9 2007

Discussion and Feedback on the Orange Lounge Radio LIVE program, including your suggestions for future topics and news on upcoming specials

Ep 259, Dec. 9 2007

Postby DarkTetsuya » Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:02 pm

Part A is up!:

Operator 11 -- some reason I can't get the archive to play... tech support on their end?

New Trailer for Grand Theft Auto 4... Will the new Aibo work with the PSP / PS3?... Devil May Cry 4 demo in 2008... Guitar Hero 3 friendly patch coming to Rock Band... PSN network update... Custom soundtracks and friendlists in PSN games... Release Dates... Ken & Chun Li to be in Fighting Game MMO... Street Fighter 4 details... Early Xbox Releases have region locking... Halo 3 lawsuit over missing pixels... Gerstmann updates... Gravity announces new US branch... Writers strike delays Castlevania movie... VGAs are still on... Silent Hill 0 coming to PS2... Gametap removing games... Classic game of the week... and more!
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
OLRev 2nd MIX OUT NOW | OLR Wikia | OLRchive (Now with the entire 1st season!) | OLR: Best Hits Volume 1 (highlights from our first 30 episodes) out now! | OLR: Best Hits Vol. 2
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby DarkTetsuya » Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:08 pm

Re: Kane & Lynch

Well, X-Play gave the game a 3...... out of 5. So will Eidos pull advertising for G4? Only time will tell.

Re: Gerstmann-gate

Psh, we all know most mags' reviews are bought and paid for... right?

Re: SFIV

Well while it doesn't quite have the 'Okami' look to it like the trailer did, it still looks pretty hot. I can't say if it's the second (or in this case, fourth) coming of SF, but how bad can it be?

Re: Gametap

The only game on the retired list I had was Tetris, and for that matter not the best version of Tetris anyway, so I don't think I'll be missing it...

Re: VGAs

... speaking of bought and paid for. 'Most addictive game fueled by Dew'? If that isn't confirmation, I don't know what is.
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
OLRev 2nd MIX OUT NOW | OLR Wikia | OLRchive (Now with the entire 1st season!) | OLR: Best Hits Volume 1 (highlights from our first 30 episodes) out now! | OLR: Best Hits Vol. 2
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby VxJasonxV » Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:05 pm

My precious Impossible Mission 2! Just when I was getting close to beating it too ;_;
VxJasonxV
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby ExhibitMayhem » Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:04 pm

Gah. Only part A.

I really wish they would release both parts at once. It kills me with this split show because then I have to wait until the end of the week to listen when I have both parts.
ExhibitMayhem
New Listener
New Listener

Postby skie » Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:45 pm

Sorry I've been slow, I'm getting part B up right now... Ideally A goes up on Monday, B on Tuesday but work and holidays have been hectic i'm sure ya'll can understand :(
skie
On-Air Talent
On-Air Talent

Postby DarkTetsuya » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:22 pm

it's up now:

No Super Smash Bros Brawl for Europe until 2008... Nintendo is pulling ads because of Wii demand... Virtual console updates... Ninja Party... Stars for Wii Points... Gamefly Tunes... Could iPhone be getting more gaming?... Rock Band delay for Canada...PSP Beats... Lumines for the PC... Independent Game Festival Finalists... Weisman licenses games back from Microsoft... Japans best games of 2007... CompUSA closing... Dr. Phil supports There (kind of)... New game ratings campaign launched... Watchdog group gives games industry a C... Eve Online messed with computers... and MORE!

Not sure Operator 11's working, for whatever reason. :( sorry!
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby DarkTetsuya » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:08 am

Re: Weisman licensing games back from MS:

As long as I get a Shadowrun RPG that's not just a deathmatch FPS, I'm happy.
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby ExhibitMayhem » Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:43 am

It's up now,thank god!

I might have had to actually do some work at my job today instead of listening to OLR! :)
ExhibitMayhem
New Listener
New Listener

Return to Sunday: Orange Lounge Radio LIVE -- (Podcast talk too)