Photos from the OLRmy - Email a photo to pics@orangeloungeradio.com

Orange Lounge Radio

Dedicated to video games & the gamer lifestyle!

LISTEN TO OLR

Listen to Orange Lounge Radio Live
Sunday nights at
6PM PST / 9PM EST.
Join us for a live show!

Launch the OLR Player
Launch the OLR Player

Listen at the VOG Network
Listen at the VOG Network

Click Here to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes!

Grab Our Podcast Feed
Grab Our Podcast Feed

OLRMY

Become part of the OLRmy by joining our forums!

FRIENDS OF OLR

hordehouse
Bobby Blackwolf
Under Sedation LIVE
Geek Life

Episode 256, November 18, 2007

Discussion and Feedback on the Orange Lounge Radio LIVE program, including your suggestions for future topics and news on upcoming specials

Episode 256, November 18, 2007

Postby DarkTetsuya » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:18 am

Part A is up!

Operator 11

XBOX Originals on the 360 in the Fall Update... Download Content for Rock Band has more details... Boss Battle packs for Guitar Hero 3... Euro company sells cheap 360s on accident... Offline Merchandise from Rock Band... Atlus making Spectral Force 3 and Operation Darkness... Lionhead wants some good insults for Fable 2... Bioshock will never be on PS3... PS3 anti-virus software... PS3 eye used to create games out of drawings... Orange Box on the Playstation 3... Playstation Store updates... Assassins Creed crashing Playstation 3s... Could there be a Resident Evil 5 demo on Extinction?... Release Dates... New Terminator Game... Gametaps 1,000th game... Classic game of the week... And more!
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
OLRev 2nd MIX OUT NOW | OLR Wikia | OLRchive (Now with the entire 1st season!) | OLR: Best Hits Volume 1 (highlights from our first 30 episodes) out now! | OLR: Best Hits Vol. 2
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby DarkTetsuya » Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:54 pm

All I gotta say is, I'm glad Orange Lounge Revolution was a hit... I can't thank everyone enough for their support! (I also wanna add Friz-bee to that list, he elected to submit some more announcer files, so look out for those once I get them installed!)

ROCK BAND looked like fun, though. I'm hoping they sell drumset-only bundles on PS2 (or at least drum+mic bundles) cause I already have a GH1 guitar, if it'll work.
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
OLRev 2nd MIX OUT NOW | OLR Wikia | OLRchive (Now with the entire 1st season!) | OLR: Best Hits Volume 1 (highlights from our first 30 episodes) out now! | OLR: Best Hits Vol. 2
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby act_deft » Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:57 pm

DarkTetsuya wrote:ROCK BAND looked like fun, though. I'm hoping they sell drumset-only bundles on PS2 (or at least drum+mic bundles) cause I already have a GH1 guitar, if it'll work.

Yeah, I also wonder if they'll do that, though I heard that they will release bundles like that in the near future.
(Though I may get the Special Edition Bundle, but only if the RB guitar works on Guitar Hero II and III for the 360)

No, MGS4 isn't coming to the 360. Never was, never will.
If I'm mistaken, Ranma gets a free copy of it. =P
act_deft
Radio Junkie
Radio Junkie

Postby DarkTetsuya » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:14 pm

act_deft wrote:
DarkTetsuya wrote:ROCK BAND looked like fun, though. I'm hoping they sell drumset-only bundles on PS2 (or at least drum+mic bundles) cause I already have a GH1 guitar, if it'll work.

Yeah, I also wonder if they'll do that, though I heard that they will release bundles like that in the near future.
(Though I may get the Special Edition Bundle, but only if the RB guitar works on Guitar Hero II and III for the 360)

Sounds good. As for the GH guitar, I *think* the RB one is backward compatible, but don't quote me on it.
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby robbway » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:36 am

Thanks for the info on the Allgames gamer pics. As for those little chocolate bottles with liquor, I think BJs sells them by the tray around Christmas. Try other food warehouse stores, too.
robbway
Radio Junkie
Radio Junkie

Postby DarkTetsuya » Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:51 pm

robbway wrote:Thanks for the info on the Allgames gamer pics. As for those little chocolate bottles with liquor, I think BJs sells them by the tray around Christmas. Try other food warehouse stores, too.

Yeah I've seen those too... never had any (liquor isn't really my thing) but it's interesting.
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Word Puzzle

Postby robbway » Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:48 am

I think the XBLA game "Word Puzzle" was mentioned in this podcast, part A. From the bland name, and the gameplay, it isn't much. However, before you pass judgement, try out the demo Survival Mode. It does all sorts of freaky stuff to confuse you: clouds, bombs, dancing opaque silhouettes, and 4-sides-of-a-cube word searches. I still don't think it's worth the $10, but Survival seems like the heart of the game.
robbway
Radio Junkie
Radio Junkie

Return to Sunday: Orange Lounge Radio LIVE -- (Podcast talk too)