Photos from the OLRmy - Email a photo to pics@orangeloungeradio.com

Orange Lounge Radio

Dedicated to video games & the gamer lifestyle!

LISTEN TO OLR

Listen to Orange Lounge Radio Live
Sunday nights at
6PM PST / 9PM EST.
Join us for a live show!

Launch the OLR Player
Launch the OLR Player

Listen at the VOG Network
Listen at the VOG Network

Click Here to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes!

Grab Our Podcast Feed
Grab Our Podcast Feed

OLRMY

Become part of the OLRmy by joining our forums!

FRIENDS OF OLR

hordehouse
Bobby Blackwolf
Under Sedation LIVE
Geek Life

Episode 255 -- Nov 11, 2007

Discussion and Feedback on the Orange Lounge Radio LIVE program, including your suggestions for future topics and news on upcoming specials

Episode 255 -- Nov 11, 2007

Postby DarkTetsuya » Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:37 pm

Part A is up!

Operator 11

Could the Xbox fall update be in December?... KMart breaks street date on Mass Effect... Rock Band DLC... Guitar Hero 3 short on supply... Guitar Hero 3 DLC... Guitar Hero 3 Wireless controller usable on PCs too?... Bioshock Widescreen issue addressed in next update... Halo 3 has a marriage proposal... New Halo 3 DLC details... Boom Boom Rocket title update... Two Worlds gets a demo and update... Harmonix releases Phase for iPods... NPD holding back sales numbers from the press... Release Dates... Manhunt 2 gone from Target... Marky Mark to play Max Payne... Akira Yamaoka working on a new game series... Classic Game of the week... and more!
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
OLRev 2nd MIX OUT NOW | OLR Wikia | OLRchive (Now with the entire 1st season!) | OLR: Best Hits Volume 1 (highlights from our first 30 episodes) out now! | OLR: Best Hits Vol. 2
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby gs68 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:55 pm

I definitely liked the SMG sneak peek. It's like actually being in the room and watching you guys play.

Looking forward to seeing more previews!
gs68 / TsundeRay - The OLRmy's SF Bay Area representative!
gs68
Radio Junkie
Radio Junkie

Target's "Moral" Decision

Postby robbway » Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:43 am

I read that article about Target discontinuing sales of Manhunt 2 as well. Sure they're saying it's because of unblurring methods. I think the decision is actually a business one. If the game was making them a great deal of money, then I know they'd keep on selling it. I don't buy it, literally and figuratively.

EDIT: It also gave them tons of free press. I mean, if you were getting rid of a game because of content, wouldn't it be better to remove it from the shelves quietly? Also, their "nobility" is a transparent lie (like the cake) since they will either sell them off, sell them to another retailer, or return them back to Rock Star/Take Two. The end result is that they're not really doing what they say they're doing.
Last edited by robbway on Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
robbway
Radio Junkie
Radio Junkie

Postby DarkTetsuya » Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:51 pm

CRAPPY GAMES MADE BETTER THRU DRAGONFORCE FTW :twisted:

I vote for BIG RIGS: Over the Road (and up the mountains, and outside the whole fucking game world) Racing :D
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
OLRev 2nd MIX OUT NOW | OLR Wikia | OLRchive (Now with the entire 1st season!) | OLR: Best Hits Volume 1 (highlights from our first 30 episodes) out now! | OLR: Best Hits Vol. 2
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby skie » Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:46 am

Part B is now up. Sorry for the delay. FIRED! (to myself)
skie
On-Air Talent
On-Air Talent

Postby VxJasonxV » Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:15 pm

Double FIRED! for not pasting the content :).

The Check Mii Out channel is now up... Could the Wii have 200 Virtual Console games by the end of the year?... Super Mario 3 on the UK VC... Best Buy leaked Mario Galaxy early?... Mario Galaxy launch party in New York City... Disgaea on the PSP... Creating custom Playstation 3 themes... Movie playback support on PS3... Hot Coffee is settled... Dust will void your PS3 warranty?... Warner Bros picks up Travelers Tales... Orange Box added to SDK... EA donates Sim City... Atari 2600 in the toy hall of fame... Writers strike stops the Wolfenstein movie... The Last Starfighter game... Persona 3 Anime... Gary Colemans gamecube... Pac-Man meets zork... and more!
VxJasonxV
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby DarkTetsuya » Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:25 pm

VxJasonxV wrote:Double FIRED! for not pasting the content :).

The Check Mii Out channel is now up... Could the Wii have 200 Virtual Console games by the end of the year?... Super Mario 3 on the UK VC... Best Buy leaked Mario Galaxy early?... Mario Galaxy launch party in New York City... Disgaea on the PSP... Creating custom Playstation 3 themes... Movie playback support on PS3... Hot Coffee is settled... Dust will void your PS3 warranty?... Warner Bros picks up Travelers Tales... Orange Box added to SDK... EA donates Sim City... Atari 2600 in the toy hall of fame... Writers strike stops the Wolfenstein movie... The Last Starfighter game... Persona 3 Anime... Gary Colemans gamecube... Pac-Man meets zork... and more!

And YOU'RE FIRED for forgetting the Operator 11 link. :P <3

(also, how's progress coming on uling orange lounge revolution? If you're busy that's cool -- Take your time. :D)
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby DarkTetsuya » Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:10 pm

Re: SEGA remakes...

SUPER GT. (I would've said Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaytonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa but someone already bought out the rights :evil:)

Granted OutRun 2 has some of the tracks iirc... but it's not the same, damnit!
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Return to Sunday: Orange Lounge Radio LIVE -- (Podcast talk too)