Photos from the OLRmy - Email a photo to pics@orangeloungeradio.com

Orange Lounge Radio

Dedicated to video games & the gamer lifestyle!

LISTEN TO OLR

Listen to Orange Lounge Radio Live
Sunday nights at
6PM PST / 9PM EST.
Join us for a live show!

Launch the OLR Player
Launch the OLR Player

Listen at the VOG Network
Listen at the VOG Network

Click Here to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes!

Grab Our Podcast Feed
Grab Our Podcast Feed

OLRMY

Become part of the OLRmy by joining our forums!

FRIENDS OF OLR

hordehouse
Bobby Blackwolf
Under Sedation LIVE
Geek Life

Orange Lounge Radio 251 -- October 14th, 2007

Discussion and Feedback on the Orange Lounge Radio LIVE program, including your suggestions for future topics and news on upcoming specials

Orange Lounge Radio 251 -- October 14th, 2007

Postby skie » Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:03 pm

Oh god tonight was so broken, but I hope it doesn't show in the final product :X

Smash Brothers Brawl delayed to Feburary 10th, but at least Sonic is in it... Nintendos E for All lineup... Wii is not getting a price drop for the holidays... Wii Fit in Japan on December 1st... Wii updates to 3.1... UK Virtual Console Updates... Wii Ware... Wii Music... Mario Kart Wii to support 12 players online... Play your Miis against Mario and Sonic... Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles game gets Wii Zapper... Contra 4 DS has extra goodies... Release Dates... Oblivion gets one last download... Sierra Online announces more games... Speedball 2 on XBLA this week... Lots of demos on XBL... Microsoft cracking down on gamertag mottos... Classic Game of the Week... and more!
resident evil, umbrella chronicles, wii zapper, contra 4, oblivion, elder scrolls, sierra, xbox live, arcade

WEBCAM : http://operator11.com/shows/3772/episodes/25823
skie
On-Air Talent
On-Air Talent

Postby skie » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:15 pm

Follow up to something you'll hear tonight, xbox rejected my motto change to "fisting rocks"... apparently fisting is already on their naughty naughty list.

curses, foiled again :oops:
skie
On-Air Talent
On-Air Talent

Postby GERARDAMO » Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:58 pm

Hmm... I bet Microsoft had fun coming up with a list of the bad words that you couldn't use in your motto :P
GERARDAMO
New Listener
New Listener

Postby DarkTetsuya » Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:35 am

GERARDAMO wrote:Hmm... I bet Microsoft had fun coming up with a list of the bad words that you couldn't use in your motto :P

They probably just downloaded our podcast. *rimshot* :twisted:

hay rob wheres pt. b?

Anyway ... I may track down the Wii Zapper if only to play Ghost Squad, (or Umbrella ella eh eh eh Chronicles) it's like an arcade light gun game, at home! Tell me that's not awesome.

And with any luck it'll turn me into a deranged killer... or not. :P

And as for Contra 4, after I heard all the extra stuff they were going to include?

I wrote on Joystiq wrote:There isn't a big enough font, nor enough bold for the 'DO WANT' associated with this game.
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
OLRev 2nd MIX OUT NOW | OLR Wikia | OLRchive (Now with the entire 1st season!) | OLR: Best Hits Volume 1 (highlights from our first 30 episodes) out now! | OLR: Best Hits Vol. 2
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby skie » Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:43 am

Part B is up now-- sorry for the delay I was running a million errands last night :X ... I know you live folks have been waiting for the conclusion though so sorrrrrrrrrrry :D

Craig Howard and Ben Ward from Bizarre Creations join us to talk about Geometry Wars Galaxies... Playstation 3 40GB system rumored for the US but confirmed for Japan... Seven first party PSP titles on their way in 2008... Ratchet demo on PS3... EA acquires Bioware and Pandemic... PSN updates... Singstar PS3 gets delayed... Video Games Live scheduled for a 25 city tour... Rock Band only available in bundles... Massage Me... Castlevania and the Beaumont incident... Gods and Heroes MMO put on hold... Games for Windows getting November Update... Prince of Persia prequel trilogy... Magician Lord coming to Virtual Console... Bioshock activation fix... and more!

WEBCAM http://operator11.com/shows/3772/episodes/25841
skie
On-Air Talent
On-Air Talent

Postby DarkTetsuya » Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:55 pm

Does Cris know she does an amazing "Margaret Cho stereotyping an Asian woman"? XD

Also, wtf @ the constant crack talk? no wonder you guys got an [EXPLICIT] tag in part b.... ok the rest of the mailbag segment? .... yeah.
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
OLRev 2nd MIX OUT NOW | OLR Wikia | OLRchive (Now with the entire 1st season!) | OLR: Best Hits Volume 1 (highlights from our first 30 episodes) out now! | OLR: Best Hits Vol. 2
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby gs68 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:04 pm

12-player MKW sounds very dubious.

First, I find it odd that Mario Kart, which has always been an 8-racer game, is upgrading to 12 racers.

Second, barring that, I'm sure Nintendo will whittle online play to 8, 6, or even 4 players. Nintendo's good at talking hypothetically.
gs68 / TsundeRay - The OLRmy's SF Bay Area representative!
gs68
Radio Junkie
Radio Junkie

Return to Sunday: Orange Lounge Radio LIVE -- (Podcast talk too)