Photos from the OLRmy - Email a photo to pics@orangeloungeradio.com

Orange Lounge Radio

Dedicated to video games & the gamer lifestyle!

LISTEN TO OLR

Listen to Orange Lounge Radio Live
Sunday nights at
6PM PST / 9PM EST.
Join us for a live show!

Launch the OLR Player
Launch the OLR Player

Listen at the VOG Network
Listen at the VOG Network

Click Here to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes!

Grab Our Podcast Feed
Grab Our Podcast Feed

OLRMY

Become part of the OLRmy by joining our forums!

FRIENDS OF OLR

hordehouse
Bobby Blackwolf
Under Sedation LIVE
Geek Life

Orange Lounge Radio 232 -- May 20th, 2007

Discussion and Feedback on the Orange Lounge Radio LIVE program, including your suggestions for future topics and news on upcoming specials

Orange Lounge Radio 232 -- May 20th, 2007

Postby skie » Mon May 21, 2007 12:17 am

PART A...

Starcraft 2 announced... American McGees Grimm coming to Gametap... Black Temple instance for World of Warcraft... Masaya Matsuura developing a new game for the Wii?... BMG to distribute Konami music online... Rock Band will be affordable?... Release Dates... Warhawk coming to Blu-Ray / Beta coming too... Socom: Confrontation for PS3... Heavenly Sword getting multi-player downloadable content... Project Gotham Racing 3 is still not a Sony game... Some dumbass pisses on their PS2 and electrocutes themselves... Sony is committed to PS3 for 10 years and beyond... Riddick coming to 360 and PS3... Sony announces PAIN for PSN... Timeshift on the PS3... Ubisoft wants PS3 price cut and plans UK PS3 exclusive... Sega licensing Unreal 3 engine... and more!
skie
On-Air Talent
On-Air Talent

Postby DarkTetsuya » Mon May 21, 2007 1:44 am

Masaya Matsuura game for the Wiin. :P Also, I'm surprised Toshiba EMI isn''t involved in Konami's itunes thing... I know that's more about the bemani/ddr licenses, but since they've had some konami originals get licensed on dancemania CDs, wouldn't they be able to do distribution for the itunes thing?

And in before 'That guy wii'd on his PS2' 8)

DT
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
OLRev 2nd MIX OUT NOW | OLR Wikia | OLRchive (Now with the entire 1st season!) | OLR: Best Hits Volume 1 (highlights from our first 30 episodes) out now! | OLR: Best Hits Vol. 2
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby gs191 » Mon May 21, 2007 8:04 am

I dont know about you guys but i'm kinda excited to see the konami ost's finally put online in shops like the iTunes Music Store or Napster. Personally, i have an URGE subscription account and I like the idea of having the whole DDR/BM catalog on my computer. Too bad itunes doesn't have a subscription model, that would definately make me buy another ipod but since it aint happening, I may buy another mp3 player and ditch the whole ipod+itunes ecosystem.

BTW, about Starcraft II -about damn time they release a sequal. so this is why GHOST got canned, they were working on SCII, or at least thats my hypothesis.
Admin of the OLR Frappr Map.
gs191
Avid Listener
Avid Listener

Postby DJTyrant » Mon May 21, 2007 5:42 pm

They've been working on StarCraft 2 ever since WarCraft TFT was finished from what I have read.

I can't believe you guys are so unexcited about it!
DJTyrant
On-Air Talent
On-Air Talent

Postby act_deft » Mon May 21, 2007 7:25 pm

DJTyrant wrote:They've been working on StarCraft 2 ever since WarCraft TFT was finished from what I have read.

I can't believe you guys are so unexcited about it!

Well, I DID make a topic a few minutes after the announcement =P
act_deft
Radio Junkie
Radio Junkie

Postby DarkTetsuya » Mon May 21, 2007 7:37 pm

Somehow I'm not sure if their BEMANI catalog will wind up on itunes (the licensed stuff was Toshiba EMI, so maybe if they were distributing the songs they could've included it.) so I can't say for sure. The rest of their stuff is fair game, though.

DT
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
OLRev 2nd MIX OUT NOW | OLR Wikia | OLRchive (Now with the entire 1st season!) | OLR: Best Hits Volume 1 (highlights from our first 30 episodes) out now! | OLR: Best Hits Vol. 2
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Return to Sunday: Orange Lounge Radio LIVE -- (Podcast talk too)