Photos from the OLRmy - Email a photo to pics@orangeloungeradio.com

Orange Lounge Radio

Dedicated to video games & the gamer lifestyle!

LISTEN TO OLR

Listen to Orange Lounge Radio Live
Sunday nights at
6PM PST / 9PM EST.
Join us for a live show!

Launch the OLR Player
Launch the OLR Player

Listen at the VOG Network
Listen at the VOG Network

Click Here to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes!

Grab Our Podcast Feed
Grab Our Podcast Feed

OLRMY

Become part of the OLRmy by joining our forums!

FRIENDS OF OLR

hordehouse
Bobby Blackwolf
Under Sedation LIVE
Geek Life

Orange Lounge Radio 221 -- Feb 25th, 2007

Discussion and Feedback on the Orange Lounge Radio LIVE program, including your suggestions for future topics and news on upcoming specials

Orange Lounge Radio 221 -- Feb 25th, 2007

Postby skie » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:38 am

Oooooops, forgot to post last night when the show was posted.

Virtual Console gets a "Warp Zone"... Neo Geo games coming to the Wii... Actraiser on deck for Japan VC... Sega announces more retro VC goodness... Perrin Kaplan talks about a DVD enabled Wii... Wii Dev kits in short supply... Despite shortages, Wii outselling PS3 & XB360... Elite Beat Agents Sequel confirmed... Free copy of Rainbow Islands Revolution for Bubble Bobble DS suffering... Alien Homnid coming very soon... Wing Commander Arena coming to Xbox Live Arcade... XBOX 360 to be shooshed with update... Metal Gear Solid 4 360 poll... Crackdown 2 already being talked about... XBOX360 IPTV to be shown at Europe show... New Xbox 360 Platinum Hits announced... Merc 2 coming to PS2 & Xbox 360... Next Elder Scrolls to be an MMO?... Former Clover members working on RE5... and much more!
skie
On-Air Talent
On-Air Talent

Postby gs68 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:39 pm

Is it just me, or is Afterbirth chatter starting to become more entertaining than the show itself?

(If you weren't in #orangelounge during the Afterbirth, don't ask. :wink:)
gs68
Radio Junkie
Radio Junkie

Postby ssj100matt » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:16 pm

Skie.... With the $10,000 you guys got, you should really make Laser Cats the game...

ssj100matt
OLR Whore
OLR Whore

Postby Misty » Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:34 pm

I can see why the hell people get extra large everything and get a diet coke to drink... In my case it's because regular coke tastes nasty as shit.
Proud ACen masquerade gofer: 2006-2008
Reg Staff: 2009
I still vote for the fort. >.> :P

Looking for old episodes that aren't on your feed reader or the OLR PSP site? I'm probably one your best bets. ^.^

Misty
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby skie » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:11 pm

Misty, that's a valid argument, I can't stand the taste of regular coke.

Anyway, Part B is up :D

Warhawk to be download only... PS3 Spiderman 3 getting extra content... The price is high for Aussie PS3... Release Dates... Circuit City getting into used games... Circuit City may change coupons on the fly... Digg vs Lucasarts... Sexual Predators on XBOX live... Gay media takes offense to Gay Stereotype article... Stepmom of murdering teen talks to Penny Arcade... Microsoft pays 1.5 billion... Drinking Game MMO... BEAT THE HOST: Classic Arcade Games... Koji Kondo joins Video Games Live... Itagaki working on "something new"... and much more!
skie
On-Air Talent
On-Air Talent

Postby sephiroth1215 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:18 am

WTF diet coke is the gross tasting one not to mention it eats away at the outer layer of your brain (no joke aspartame is very bad for you).

Did you know that Meteos Disney magic got an early release last week? I was surprised to see it when I went to best buy on Monday and I remember the date being in a few weeks.
sephiroth1215
OLR Whore
OLR Whore

Postby Misty » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:21 am

It's the lesser evil to me, plus it's the only diet soda I have at work. I need to lose weight as it is and I tend to forget Mountain Dew for work (plus I'm trying to cut back on it for now so it works better during ACen ^^; )

Looking for old episodes that aren't on your feed reader or the OLR PSP site? I'm probably one your best bets. ^.^

Misty
Website Staff
Website Staff

That reminds me

Postby robbway » Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:17 pm

Based on Part B I've realized:

1) Sony might benefit from "Laser Catz Processing!"
2) The only difference between the PS3 and the Titanic is that the PS3 is heavier.

But on a more serious note, I think if more games, especially Arcade/Download titles, have level editors for trading with your friends list, it may boost the popularity of the system. The ESRB warning about content may change online covers the possibility of user-made levels called "The Penis Tower of Doom."
robbway
Radio Junkie
Radio Junkie

Postby DarkTetsuya » Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:27 pm

and I got 40% (50% if you count Tower of Druaga) on 'name that game' ... any word on how Brad did? LOL.

DT
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
OLRev 2nd MIX OUT NOW | OLR Wikia | OLRchive (Now with the entire 1st season!) | OLR: Best Hits Volume 1 (highlights from our first 30 episodes) out now! | OLR: Best Hits Vol. 2
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby Misty » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:32 pm

I only got Dig Dug. :oops:

Misty
Website Staff
Website Staff

Return to Sunday: Orange Lounge Radio LIVE -- (Podcast talk too)