Photos from the OLRmy - Email a photo to pics@orangeloungeradio.com

Orange Lounge Radio

Dedicated to video games & the gamer lifestyle!

LISTEN TO OLR

Listen to Orange Lounge Radio Live
Sunday nights at
6PM PST / 9PM EST.
Join us for a live show!

Launch the OLR Player
Launch the OLR Player

Listen at the VOG Network
Listen at the VOG Network

Click Here to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes!

Grab Our Podcast Feed
Grab Our Podcast Feed

OLRMY

Become part of the OLRmy by joining our forums!

FRIENDS OF OLR

hordehouse
Bobby Blackwolf
Under Sedation LIVE
Geek Life

Orange Lounge Radio Episode 219 -- Febuary 11th, 2007

Discussion and Feedback on the Orange Lounge Radio LIVE program, including your suggestions for future topics and news on upcoming specials

Orange Lounge Radio Episode 219 -- Febuary 11th, 2007

Postby skie » Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:09 am

Alice Movie News... Release Date Exclusives... Purr Pals... Codemasters replacing faulty Bubble Bobble carts... The big announcement from Konami was nothing... Activision sues Guitar Hero devs... Guitar Hero coming to the Wii and DS? ... DDR Universe Songlist... Beatmania IIDX coming to US arcades?... Xbox players to be rewarded with freebies... Halo 3 demo details announced... LocoRoco Sequel Demo... Skype coming to PSP... PSP/PS3 network to be unified... HMV retracts the PS3/PSP bundle we mentioned last week... Other DICE announcements... $100 fine for walking while gaming in NY... and more!

I'm really curious to hear the feedback on this weeks show... we were a little crazy but most chatters seemed to think it was one of our funnier episodes.
skie
On-Air Talent
On-Air Talent

Postby DJTyrant » Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:10 am

I caught about the last half of it and it was really entertaining, you guys do a great show week in and week out. Can't wait to hear the rest of it on my walk to school tomorrow :)
DJTyrant
On-Air Talent
On-Air Talent

Rewards Program

Postby robbway » Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:13 pm

I think the Old Spice Challenge is brilliant for Microsoft. First, in order to get 1500 points, you will most likely have to buy a new game or two. Second, you'll probably play like crazy to get to level 3. That's time you won't be playing any other system.
robbway
Radio Junkie
Radio Junkie

Postby mojiko » Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:02 pm

I still wanna know who sexy British accent guy is =(
Rob, activate frog suit and swim away!
mojiko
New Listener
New Listener

Postby mikew0440 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:50 pm

I thought last night's OLR was pretty funny.

EDIT: 100th post, yes, I'm really that awesome.
mikew0440
Supporter
Supporter

Postby MrWonderful » Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:34 am

Holy crap Part A was hilarious! I almost had to pull over on the interstate cause I was laughing so hard! Another great show guys, and can't wait to hear part B.
Riceprincess is hilarious, and I don't know if it's her or Casper the friendly Gay, but someone has rob all riled up on this show! It's hilarious!
MrWonderful
Avid Listener
Avid Listener

Postby DarkTetsuya » Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:59 pm

MrWonderful wrote:Holy crap Part A was hilarious! I almost had to pull over on the interstate cause I was laughing so hard! Another great show guys, and can't wait to hear part B.
Riceprincess is hilarious, and I don't know if it's her or Casper the friendly Gay, but someone has rob all riled up on this show! It's hilarious!

Friends don't let friends OLR and drive.

EDIT: [EXPLICIT] ... LOL rob called it

DT
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
OLRev 2nd MIX OUT NOW | OLR Wikia | OLRchive (Now with the entire 1st season!) | OLR: Best Hits Volume 1 (highlights from our first 30 episodes) out now! | OLR: Best Hits Vol. 2
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby gs68 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:48 am

R.I.P. Girlz Buttz

You will be missed.
gs68 / TsundeRay - The OLRmy's SF Bay Area representative!
gs68
Radio Junkie
Radio Junkie

Postby skie » Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:57 pm

PART B:

Metal Gear Solid Movie... Manhunt 2 (and why parents are mad)... Zorro on the Wii... Transformer Game Developer news... PSP Upgrades & Firmware Decrypted... Wil Wheaton speaks on the death of arcades... Gears of War wins AIAS awards... Battlestar Galactica game on the way... Buena Vista Renames itself... Squeenix confirms an MMO for the 360 and Vista... Sell an M rated game at Gamestop, get Fired!... 9 Dragons European Beta... Dark Avatar ships early... The return of Archon... Sega Sammy profits down 23 percent... Crackdown is men only... Rumors from EGM... Wii outsells PS3 in Japan 3 to 1... Mortal Kombat 8 using the Unreal Engine... and more!
skie
On-Air Talent
On-Air Talent

Postby DarkTetsuya » Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:15 pm

*thwuck thwuck thwuck* ... LOL.

DT
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
OLRev 2nd MIX OUT NOW | OLR Wikia | OLRchive (Now with the entire 1st season!) | OLR: Best Hits Volume 1 (highlights from our first 30 episodes) out now! | OLR: Best Hits Vol. 2
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby ssj100matt » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:04 am

The new policy in Gamestop is wayyyy too harsh... Every Gamestop/EB i have gone to, they have always ID'ed me (eventhough im 23) and other people as well... I have the feeling that this move was to silence the wacky Jacks and whinny mothers of the world... I can understand firing the employee who sold the game, but fire the manager on top of it?

ssj100matt
OLR Whore
OLR Whore

Postby sammm » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:29 am

yo that was the funniest episode i've ever heard.
sammm
Avid Listener
Avid Listener

Return to Sunday: Orange Lounge Radio LIVE -- (Podcast talk too)