Photos from the OLRmy - Email a photo to pics@orangeloungeradio.com

Orange Lounge Radio

Dedicated to video games & the gamer lifestyle!

LISTEN TO OLR

Listen to Orange Lounge Radio Live
Sunday nights at
6PM PST / 9PM EST.
Join us for a live show!

Launch the OLR Player
Launch the OLR Player

Listen at the VOG Network
Listen at the VOG Network

Click Here to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes!

Grab Our Podcast Feed
Grab Our Podcast Feed

OLRMY

Become part of the OLRmy by joining our forums!

FRIENDS OF OLR

hordehouse
Bobby Blackwolf
Under Sedation LIVE
Geek Life

DarkSakura's political minute?

Give all suggestions, opinions, etc. here. Contributions not handled anywhere else on this site can be given here as well. (Art, icons, avatars, rank images, etc.)

DarkSakura's political minute?

Postby lordkaosu » Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:26 am

Every now and then DarkSakura will toss something small in about politics. What if the show had a political segmeant?
How happy is your house?
lordkaosu
Radio Junkie
Radio Junkie

Postby skie » Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:46 am

I haven't talked with the others so don't take this as an official determination but... my current opinon is that part of the charm of the podcast is that we talk politics when needed, as it relates to hot-topic gaming stories. Although Jamie has some interesting perspectives on politics (as do we all, really), I think it's best to keep things on the podcast strictly gaming only bending outside that relm when needed-- we're running a little long as it is.

However, on our 3 hour show we have more room for growth and to be a bit more personal and experimental... I think your idea would be a great one for that show if Jamie was up for it. Don't forget that Jamie also has a solo show on Tuesdays which has the occasional political chat if necessary :)
skie
On-Air Talent
On-Air Talent

Postby lordkaosu » Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:30 pm

That could actually be a pretty good bit for the 3hr show. I've missed the last 2 weeks worth of the live show now, my supplier for the copy has disappeared, I need to hurry and find another. I forgot about her own live show as well, I guess I didn't think of it since I'm pretty much an all recording guy. I just can't make time for live stuff right now(unless you wanna get your ass up at 8am weekdays).
How happy is your house?
lordkaosu
Radio Junkie
Radio Junkie

Return to Suggestions/Opinions