Photos from the OLRmy - Email a photo to pics@orangeloungeradio.com

Orange Lounge Radio

Dedicated to video games & the gamer lifestyle!

LISTEN TO OLR

Listen to Orange Lounge Radio Live
Sunday nights at
6PM PST / 9PM EST.
Join us for a live show!

Launch the OLR Player
Launch the OLR Player

Listen at the VOG Network
Listen at the VOG Network

Click Here to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes!

Grab Our Podcast Feed
Grab Our Podcast Feed

OLRMY

Become part of the OLRmy by joining our forums!

FRIENDS OF OLR

hordehouse
Bobby Blackwolf
Under Sedation LIVE
Geek Life

Gaming Merchandise

Come chat about the console games that you are playing!

Gaming Merchandise

Postby GrinWithoutaKat » Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:29 pm

What sort of gaming things have people bought because they liked a game so much? I don't really have too many. I do have a set of six Metal Gear Solid 2 figures from McFarlane, and each one came with a part of Metal Gear Ray, so I have that too, and I also have a little plush Nintendog Chihuahua. I've just ordered two things that are my new favourites though!

ImageImage

*Beams*

I've been looking at little models of Ulala from Space Channel 5 but not managed to find one yet.
GrinWithoutaKat
Avid Listener
Avid Listener

Postby DarkTetsuya » Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:40 pm

I've bought mostly figures, like a couple from the MGS line, and a mini statue of Cammy from SSF2. Though what I really want is a fig of Nightmare from SC2. That'd be awesome.

DT
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby ssj100matt » Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:48 pm

i dont really collect figures... Most i would get like that would be Gundam Models (but i gotta be sick or really board to do those)... But i do get posters and what not... I try to get old displays from EB or Gamestop but they always say that they can't or its already reserved...

ssj100matt
OLR Whore
OLR Whore

Postby jbean3535 » Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:01 pm

I have a DDR Best Hits Promo poster, the In The Groove 2 promo poster (Before it became widely availible -_-) and a few promo CD's
jbean3535
Avid Listener
Avid Listener

Postby DarkTetsuya » Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:17 pm

jbean3535 wrote:I have a DDR Best Hits Promo poster, the In The Groove 2 promo poster (Before it became widely availible -_-) and a few promo CD's

Oh yeah I also have some promo CDs:

'Killer Cuts' Killer Instinct SNES
MGS promo CD
DDR Extreme 2 V-Rare

DT
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby tweak_ » Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:33 pm

I have:
Link figure(OoT)
DDR Extreme US vrare
Ultramix 3 vrare
Extreme 2 vrare
Music in every direction shirt(it got messed up though)
Katamri PSP case(i dont even have a psp)
2 Untold legends figures
Commandos mouse pad
Suikoden V art book/soudtrack
DOA4 calender

Note: i paid for nor preordered none of that, gamestop people like me
tweak_
OLR Whore
OLR Whore

Postby sephiroth1215 » Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:23 am

I really want the Max and Max 2 v-rares. Those are the only US ones I don't have since Max was only in TRU where most people didn't even know about it and Max 2 was in fry's which is only on the west coast. But I do have the Dragon Quest slime controller.
sephiroth1215
OLR Whore
OLR Whore

Postby GrinWithoutaKat » Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:00 am

I want a Loco Roco CD, keep imagining how those tunes and Katamari tunes would be awesome as a custom soundtrack in a game like Gears of War :p

I also really want the DDR soundtrack with the song Dark Sakura uses for her mailbag section but I guess that's never going to happen.
GrinWithoutaKat
Avid Listener
Avid Listener

Postby djratchet » Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:52 am

GrinWithoutaKat wrote:I also really want the DDR soundtrack with the song Dark Sakura uses for her mailbag section but I guess that's never going to happen.

*cough*limewire*cough*

I had a couple Crash Bandicoot figures a few years back. One of Prof. Cortex and one of Crash. I just saw them one day and went "Hey! Crash! Cool." :D
djratchet
Supporter
Supporter

Postby GrinWithoutaKat » Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:07 am

djratchet wrote:
GrinWithoutaKat wrote:I also really want the DDR soundtrack with the song Dark Sakura uses for her mailbag section but I guess that's never going to happen.

*cough*limewire*cough*

I had a couple Crash Bandicoot figures a few years back. One of Prof. Cortex and one of Crash. I just saw them one day and went "Hey! Crash! Cool." :D

Can you get them through those things? There's quite a few Japanese game soundtracks that I'd like to get that are either just way to expensive to buy like the two Katamari ones, or just impossible to find, like the Space Channel 5 one. I didn't think you'd be able to get all the tracks of those things as they're not really popular?
GrinWithoutaKat
Avid Listener
Avid Listener

Postby djratchet » Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:32 am

GrinWithoutaKat wrote:
djratchet wrote:

*cough*limewire*cough*

Can you get them through those things? There's quite a few Japanese game soundtracks that I'd like to get that are either just way to expensive to buy like the two Katamari ones, or just impossible to find, like the Space Channel 5 one. I didn't think you'd be able to get all the tracks of those things as they're not really popular?

I think so. I got Shades of Blue and Cool Baby from Amplitude with Limewire. You can't get those songs on CD at all, I think. It's worth a shot. Try it. You can get almost anything with Limewire. :D
djratchet
Supporter
Supporter

Return to Console Gaming Chatter