Photos from the OLRmy - Email a photo to pics@orangeloungeradio.com

Orange Lounge Radio

Dedicated to video games & the gamer lifestyle!

LISTEN TO OLR

Listen to Orange Lounge Radio Live
Sunday nights at
6PM PST / 9PM EST.
Join us for a live show!

Launch the OLR Player
Launch the OLR Player

Listen at the VOG Network
Listen at the VOG Network

Click Here to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes!

Grab Our Podcast Feed
Grab Our Podcast Feed

OLRMY

Become part of the OLRmy by joining our forums!

FRIENDS OF OLR

hordehouse
Bobby Blackwolf
Under Sedation LIVE
Geek Life

Sneak King.

Come chat about the console games that you are playing!

Sneak King.

Postby ctbx » Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:08 pm

It's actually quite good. There seems to be a lot of gameplay here for the $3.99 I paid for it. I'm not 100% sure, but there seems to be AT LEAST 3 (seemingly large) areas in the game, and each area has 20 "missions".

I was quite pleased to see that the game actually came sealed in a DVD case with instructions and all, like a retail game. The graphics in this game are quite nice, as well. Well worth the low price of $3.99.

Go to Burger King. Get a Tendercrisp Value Meal (or another Value Meal of your choice) and BUY SNEAK KING. Or else.
ctbx
Avid Listener
Avid Listener

Postby Misty » Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:01 pm

Hell, I bet you might be able to get it without a meal... This game sounds more awesome than I first thought, then. I still like the idea of the Big Bumpin' game more, though... ^^;
Proud ACen masquerade gofer: 2006-2008
Reg Staff: 2009
I still vote for the fort. >.> :P

Looking for old episodes that aren't on your feed reader or the OLR PSP site? I'm probably one your best bets. ^.^

Misty
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby Galois » Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:35 pm

I think I will go to Burger King tomorrow just so I can pick one of these games up.
Galois
New Listener
New Listener

Postby DarkTetsuya » Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:59 pm

I was glad I was able to get to burger king today, I knew I had to get Sneak King... sure it's just a bare-bones stealth game, but who says games have to be complicated to be fun? I haven't heard much about the other ones, but I'm kinda curious about the minibike racing/stunt game (I assume its a racing/stunt game, anyway)

Sneak King does have multiple areas though, I was worried there was just the construction site, but there's more. Right now I've got many of the construction site missions done, as well as some from the Culdesac.

I wish more budget games like this came out. :P

DT
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
OLRev 2nd MIX OUT NOW | OLR Wikia | OLRchive (Now with the entire 1st season!) | OLR: Best Hits Volume 1 (highlights from our first 30 episodes) out now! | OLR: Best Hits Vol. 2
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Xbox Version

Postby robbway » Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:51 am

I've been playing the Xbox version since my 360 is undergoing surgery. The graphics are very good on it, too. I love first-person view which is better described as "Michael Myers Mode." I love the speaking which is intentionally "Hemma Humma Mumma." Something else worth noting is that the King is a celebrity. If you are in a mission and people spot you, they EXPECT you to give them food.

Lastly, the King's animation is so funny. I didn't know he knew karate! When he leaps into a hiding place like leaves or sawdust--priceless.
robbway
Radio Junkie
Radio Junkie

Postby mikew0440 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:49 am

Aren't there many different Burger King games besides Sneak King? Which one should I get.
mikew0440
Supporter
Supporter

Postby DarkTetsuya » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:57 am

There's Sneak King, Big Bumpin' (a bumper car game), and another one I forget the name of, but its like a minibike racing/stunt game featuring the king and the giant chicken. (Not to be confused with the giant chicken from Family Guy :P)

DT
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
OLRev 2nd MIX OUT NOW | OLR Wikia | OLRchive (Now with the entire 1st season!) | OLR: Best Hits Volume 1 (highlights from our first 30 episodes) out now! | OLR: Best Hits Vol. 2
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby Misty » Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:52 am

DarkTetsuya wrote:There's Sneak King, Big Bumpin' (a bumper car game), and another one I forget the name of, but its like a minibike racing/stunt game featuring the king and the giant chicken. (Not to be confused with the giant chicken from Family Guy :P)

DT

I noticed that the chicken's name is Subserviant Chicken. *snicker* For some reason, I don't like Big Bumpin' as much as I originally thought I would. Pocketbike Racer is my favorite game of the three.
Proud ACen masquerade gofer: 2006-2008
Reg Staff: 2009
I still vote for the fort. >.> :P

Looking for old episodes that aren't on your feed reader or the OLR PSP site? I'm probably one your best bets. ^.^

Misty
Website Staff
Website Staff

Return to Console Gaming Chatter