Photos from the OLRmy - Email a photo to pics@orangeloungeradio.com

Orange Lounge Radio

Dedicated to video games & the gamer lifestyle!

LISTEN TO OLR

Listen to Orange Lounge Radio Live
Sunday nights at
6PM PST / 9PM EST.
Join us for a live show!

Launch the OLR Player
Launch the OLR Player

Listen at the VOG Network
Listen at the VOG Network

Click Here to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes!

Grab Our Podcast Feed
Grab Our Podcast Feed

OLRMY

Become part of the OLRmy by joining our forums!

FRIENDS OF OLR

hordehouse
Bobby Blackwolf
Under Sedation LIVE
Geek Life

The DJMAX thread

Hey, we haven't forgotten our roots as a Music Video Game station. Talk about DDR/IIDX and all that note smashing here.

The DJMAX thread

Postby Arimasen » Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:02 am

The board needs a DJMAX thread, so here it is! First off, if any of you dont know me, I'm afrequent on Bemanistyle.com (by frequent, I mean a 3 year member and about 2000+ posts on the forum). I've been playing the MMO rhythm game DJMAX since 2004/2005 (japanese version) and recently just bought the PSP game, and man it's great. If none of you heard of DJMAX, its a MMO rhythm game, quite like O2JAM except somewhat easier (5key and 7key modes) and better looking (more technoish GUI, BG movies, and customizable skin/note/avatars) and it's PSP game is just heaven on the PSP (recommends getting the 100% save from Gamefaqs though unless you want to go through a 90000 combo). I created a community for american players who play this game, and it was made also towards getting more rhythm game fanatics to play the game by helping them through the signup procedure (its in all japanese, so i made a translated guide). If you want more info on the MMO game, you can click my sig to visit my american community for the japanese MMO game (korean is the main version, but it requires a KSSN to sign up, and japanese version doesnt). If anyone has any questions on the game, either PSP or the MMO (about the MMO, a decent FAQ is on my forums so please look there first), you can just reply here or make a new thread there or whatever. Also a question: has Orange Lounge Radio talked about the game on any of their podcasts? Because they should.

</rant>
Arimasen
Supporter
Supporter

Postby TheAmplidude » Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:25 pm

Wow, I think it's really cool how you made all of that stuff and everything. I think I'll try it out tonight and see how it is. I played O2Jam for a while and got into it, so I think I will like this as well. :D
TheAmplidude
Supporter
Supporter

Return to Bemani Discussion