Photos from the OLRmy - Email a photo to pics@orangeloungeradio.com

Orange Lounge Radio

Dedicated to video games & the gamer lifestyle!

LISTEN TO OLR

Listen to Orange Lounge Radio Live
Sunday nights at
6PM PST / 9PM EST.
Join us for a live show!

Launch the OLR Player
Launch the OLR Player

Listen at the VOG Network
Listen at the VOG Network

Click Here to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes!

Grab Our Podcast Feed
Grab Our Podcast Feed

OLRMY

Become part of the OLRmy by joining our forums!

FRIENDS OF OLR

hordehouse
Bobby Blackwolf
Under Sedation LIVE
Geek Life

MTV2 feat. Dance Dance Revolution?!

Hey, we haven't forgotten our roots as a Music Video Game station. Talk about DDR/IIDX and all that note smashing here.

MTV2 feat. Dance Dance Revolution?!

Postby sephiroth1215 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:18 am

Yeah I was randomly watching that video mods show yesterday (was being lazy) and they showed a preview for the new episode on friday. This preview mentioned DDR being featured for a video. I think it's about time they did this, it only seems to make sense. Perfect time for the new release I guess.

P.S.- Yeah this isn't too big a deal but I think these forums should pick up a bit more because so far I like this community better than gamefaqs or ddrfreak and would love more to go on here IMO.
sephiroth1215
OLR Whore
OLR Whore

Postby jbean3535 » Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:55 am

I used to watch that show....What time/day is it on nowadays?
jbean3535
Avid Listener
Avid Listener

Postby sephiroth1215 » Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:56 pm

It's on friday, but I'm not sure what time. Maybe it was around 7 or 7:30 EST. Of course I guess it would be the same time on the west coast too but for the one time I was there it wasn't like that.
sephiroth1215
OLR Whore
OLR Whore

Postby Goggle » Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:08 pm

I have finally caught this show (I have also finally joined the forums, but that's for another post)!!

The video was the 2nd one in. The song was "1, 2 Step" by Ciara. It was just the ingame dancers, well, dancing to the song on a rooftop, except it was Ciara's style of dancing as opposed to the usual DDR dancing animation. There was also a dance mat pattern on the roof, but it had B-A-Y-X buttons instead of the Triangle-Circle-X-Square Playstation buttons. It did say just "Dance Dance Revolution" in the title instead of the PS2-specific Extreme 2.

If you haven't seen it, I'm guessing it'll be up on MTV2's Video Mods website sometime soon (they have a lot of the old ones there).
Goggle
New Listener
New Listener

Return to Bemani Discussion