Photos from the OLRmy - Email a photo to pics@orangeloungeradio.com

Orange Lounge Radio

Dedicated to video games & the gamer lifestyle!

LISTEN TO OLR

Listen to Orange Lounge Radio Live
Sunday nights at
6PM PST / 9PM EST.
Join us for a live show!

Launch the OLR Player
Launch the OLR Player

Listen at the VOG Network
Listen at the VOG Network

Click Here to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes!

Grab Our Podcast Feed
Grab Our Podcast Feed

OLRMY

Become part of the OLRmy by joining our forums!

FRIENDS OF OLR

hordehouse
Bobby Blackwolf
Under Sedation LIVE
Geek Life

DDRX Official Spoilers thread! (also arcade version news)

Hey, we haven't forgotten our roots as a Music Video Game station. Talk about DDR/IIDX and all that note smashing here.

Postby katamaris4ever » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:59 pm

I really wanted to buy an early copy of the game, since it was there at my Blockbuster, but I digressed.
As for licenses, THEY FAIL. Well, at least most of them. I wouldn't mind revivals and some others, but I wanted to see more mainstream songs there so I could dance along. There's always stepmania...
BTW, the price tag was 50 bucks with pad, so I might pick one up... (that, or I get a DDR Disney channel with mat for 20 and get the game later for 30.)
Waiting for the day DDR X gets released...
Sig added May 19, 2008
"Most people see the glass as half full. Other people just have glasses."
katamaris4ever
Avid Listener
Avid Listener

Postby DarkTetsuya » Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:55 pm

Added four new videos (including one I forgot to link to *facepalm*), including the singles and doubles version of 'Flight of the Phoenix', (though the video of the DP chart only demonstrates how quickly you can fail with only misses/shocks), the new Challenge chart-only song in DDRX. It's also only song so far to feature 'shock arrows'.
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
OLRev 2nd MIX OUT NOW | OLR Wikia | OLRchive (Now with the entire 1st season!) | OLR: Best Hits Volume 1 (highlights from our first 30 episodes) out now! | OLR: Best Hits Vol. 2
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby DarkTetsuya » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:56 am

Now added are three home version videos. Two I believe are ES/OMES songs, and one more planet song, with a new ONI chart no less!

... and I found youtube vids with five of the 'X edit' songs, including one that wasn't on the default list, BOYS (smile.dk)
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
OLRev 2nd MIX OUT NOW | OLR Wikia | OLRchive (Now with the entire 1st season!) | OLR: Best Hits Volume 1 (highlights from our first 30 episodes) out now! | OLR: Best Hits Vol. 2
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Previous

Return to Bemani Discussion