Photos from the OLRmy - Email a photo to pics@orangeloungeradio.com

Orange Lounge Radio

Dedicated to video games & the gamer lifestyle!

LISTEN TO OLR

Listen to Orange Lounge Radio Live
Sunday nights at
6PM PST / 9PM EST.
Join us for a live show!

Launch the OLR Player
Launch the OLR Player

Listen at the VOG Network
Listen at the VOG Network

Click Here to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes!

Grab Our Podcast Feed
Grab Our Podcast Feed

OLRMY

Become part of the OLRmy by joining our forums!

FRIENDS OF OLR

hordehouse
Bobby Blackwolf
Under Sedation LIVE
Geek Life

Orange Lounge Revolution AVAILABLE NOW! ... 2nd MIX updates!

Hey, we haven't forgotten our roots as a Music Video Game station. Talk about DDR/IIDX and all that note smashing here.

Postby DarkTetsuya » Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:06 pm

What, you didn't think I was going to overlook this for inclusion in OLR 2nd MIX, did you?

I don't have the steps yet, but someone said they'd offer to do it, so as soon as I get it, it's going in!

Still need a few more files from some people, but stayfor more progress reports!
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
OLRev 2nd MIX OUT NOW | OLR Wikia | OLRchive (Now with the entire 1st season!) | OLR: Best Hits Volume 1 (highlights from our first 30 episodes) out now! | OLR: Best Hits Vol. 2
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby act_deft » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:15 pm

DarkTetsuya wrote:What, you didn't think I was going to overlook this for inclusion in OLR 2nd MIX, did you?

I don't have the steps yet, but someone said they'd offer to do it, so as soon as I get it, it's going in!

Still need a few more files from some people, but stayfor more progress reports!

I'll get on it ASAP, when I finish my school work. (Teacher work that is.)

No, MGS4 isn't coming to the 360. Never was, never will.
If I'm mistaken, Ranma gets a free copy of it. =P
act_deft
Radio Junkie
Radio Junkie

Postby DarkTetsuya » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:21 pm

act_deft wrote:
DarkTetsuya wrote:What, you didn't think I was going to overlook this for inclusion in OLR 2nd MIX, did you?

I'll get on it ASAP, when I finish my school work. (Teacher work that is.)

Rock on... it doesn't necessarily need a full b/l/s/h/o set, but if it at least as l/s/h steps that'll be good enough.
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
OLRev 2nd MIX OUT NOW | OLR Wikia | OLRchive (Now with the entire 1st season!) | OLR: Best Hits Volume 1 (highlights from our first 30 episodes) out now! | OLR: Best Hits Vol. 2
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby DJTyrant » Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:06 pm

Nice, I hadn't seen that song before, stuck in my head now :P
DJTyrant
On-Air Talent
On-Air Talent

Postby ssj100matt » Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:46 pm

I made an edited/scaled down 1:57 version of the song so i can play it on my local arcades ITG2 (r21 enabled) machine... I will try to make my own steps for it and test it... If it works out i'll let you know (maybe even an embarrassing video as well)...

ssj100matt
OLR Whore
OLR Whore

Postby DarkTetsuya » Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:49 pm

ssj100matt wrote:I made an edited/scaled down 1:57 version of the song so i can play it on my local arcades ITG2 (r21 enabled) machine... I will try to make my own steps for it and test it... If it works out i'll let you know (maybe even an embarrassing video as well)...

Well, no reason I can't include both a 'DDR-length' version *and* a 'Long version', right? Can't wait to try it out, lol.
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby DarkTetsuya » Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:00 am

Okay, default songlist is now up! Of course I'll still add to it, and I didn't include any secret unlocks I have planned... Right now I only have a handful, but as soon as I get a couple more I'm hoping to get a hold of I'll be sure and include them!
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby act_deft » Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:28 pm

Okay, I finished one of the two songs I'll give to OLRev.
I'm half-way finished the other one, which is We are brother forever.

Hopefully I'll send them to DT tomorrow, or Saturday at most.

No, MGS4 isn't coming to the 360. Never was, never will.
If I'm mistaken, Ranma gets a free copy of it. =P
act_deft
Radio Junkie
Radio Junkie

Postby DarkTetsuya » Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:35 am

I know updates on 2nd MIX have been sparse as of late ... but between being busy with stuff at home and some TMI stuff that came up a while back... I just haven't been motivated to work on 2nd MIX.

BUT!

I recently came across a ZIV thread with a whole ton of bemani-related fonts (the DDR title, different song banner fonts, etc.) so I grabbed as many as I could find, and I'm going over some of the existing banners I made and redoing some of em with the new fonts I've found... so watch for those in 2nd MIX!
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby tweak_ » Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:49 pm

hey guys whats up
tweak_
OLR Whore
OLR Whore

Postby ssj100matt » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:39 pm

Quick update on my end.... I took a step back from working on this because i got caught up on the GTA contest but as of right now i have already done 2/3 of what i need to do on my end...

AS OF RIGHT NOW... Expect 35+ SONGS and at least 3 staff themed courses... I've also made several photoshopped BG images for several new songs that only Darktetsuya and a few other people have seen... All i can say is prepare to laugh...

I will keep chipping away at stuff on my end... But don't expect things anything too quickly because i am currently making a promo for Travis...

I'll keep you updated...

ssj100matt
OLR Whore
OLR Whore

Postby DarkTetsuya » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:15 pm

ssj100matt wrote:Quick update on my end.... I took a step back from working on this because i got caught up on the GTA contest but as of right now i have already done 2/3 of what i need to do on my end...

AS OF RIGHT NOW... Expect 35+ SONGS and at least 3 staff themed courses... I've also made several photoshopped BG images for several new songs that only Darktetsuya and a few other people have seen... All i can say is prepare to laugh...

I will keep chipping away at stuff on my end... But don't expect things anything too quickly because i am currently making a promo for Travis...

I'll keep you updated...

Wait, 35 more songs? I've already got 23 new tracks in addition to the 28 from the original ... so 86 songs? and that's not even counting the stuff I'm supposed to be getting from the others .... good lord you think we'll break 100? there hasn't been a US release that's done that! :P
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby DarkTetsuya » Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:07 pm

Another obvious choice (I'll probably remove Lucky Star in the meantime, I've never seen that show either so I don't 'get it')
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby ssj100matt » Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:47 am

Here's a bit of a teaser for you folks who are waiting for 2nd mix to finally come out... Here is the current (and probably finalized) course list... Most of these course are filled with songs (that i won't spoil) that reflect its title...

- DarkSakura's Fortune Cookie Course
- Loki Fusion Course
- Happy Skie Course
- Ranma's Anime Jam Session
- Internet MEME Remix Course
- Cage Match Favorites
- Show Roll Course
- Classic Games of the Week
- Under Sedation Live Course
- OLR Marathon Gauntlet

There's also another Rob course that Darktetsuya has made but i completely forgot its name... There's also another special course that's on there, but i'll leave that for you to see :P

ssj100matt
OLR Whore
OLR Whore

Postby DarkTetsuya » Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:50 am

ssj100matt wrote:Here's a bit of a teaser for you folks who are waiting for 2nd mix to finally come out... Here is the current (and probably finalized) course list... Most of these course are filled with songs (that i won't spoil) that reflect its title...

- DarkSakura's Fortune Cookie Course
- Loki Fusion Course
- Happy Skie Course
- Ranma's Anime Jam Session
- Internet MEME Remix Course
- Cage Match Favorites
- Show Roll Course
- Classic Games of the Week
- Under Sedation Live Course
- OLR Marathon Gauntlet

There's also another Rob course that Darktetsuya has made but i completely forgot its name... There's also another special course that's on there, but i'll leave that for you to see :P

Okay, well since we're spoiling some stuff....

- rob. rob. rob. rob. rob. (see what I did there? XD)

Note that I also made some additional new courses, including the 'REVENGE' challenge versions of the regular courses.
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Bemani Discussion