Photos from the OLRmy - Email a photo to pics@orangeloungeradio.com

Orange Lounge Radio

Dedicated to video games & the gamer lifestyle!

LISTEN TO OLR

Listen to Orange Lounge Radio Live
Sunday nights at
6PM PST / 9PM EST.
Join us for a live show!

Launch the OLR Player
Launch the OLR Player

Listen at the VOG Network
Listen at the VOG Network

Click Here to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes!

Grab Our Podcast Feed
Grab Our Podcast Feed

OLRMY

Become part of the OLRmy by joining our forums!

FRIENDS OF OLR

hordehouse
Bobby Blackwolf
Under Sedation LIVE
Geek Life

Orange Lounge Revolution thread -- ... COMING "SOON&

Hey, we haven't forgotten our roots as a Music Video Game station. Talk about DDR/IIDX and all that note smashing here.

Orange Lounge Revolution thread -- ... COMING "SOON&

Postby DarkTetsuya » Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:51 pm

OK, I know this project has been mostly dead, but I've been busy keeping it on life support...

Current Songlist:

completed/near completed wrote:Bumble Bee (FROM skie's Voice the Game) / Bambee feat. skie
Cotton Eye Joe (FROM skie's Voice the Game) / REDNEX feat. skie
Everything's Gonna Be Alright / John Robinson - Steps by Jayveemon
Girlfriend / Avril Lavigne
<3 / Becky
Don't Play Nice -Zodiac Mix- / LOKI vs. Verbalicious - L/S/H Steps by Jaded (Long Version)
SWITCH! / Melissa White & Ace - Steps by Jayveemon
ESTO ES LA VIDA / DJ Zorro - Steps by Jayveemon
Summer Vacation (CU Mix) / Outphase - Steps by JustinIC
I Turn to You / Melanie C - (with CHA steps)
Hare Hare Yukai (Haruhi Suzumiya ED Theme) / Hirano Aya & Chihara Minori & Yuko Goto
Never Gonna Give You Up / Rick Astley (Cause I had to find it XD)
Heavenly Star / Genki Rockets
Xtopher / Tatsh vs. OLR All-Stars
London Bridge (Speed Version) (OH SHIT!) / SPEEDMASTER
Asereje (The Ketchup Song) / Las Ketchup
MLKSHKE (Techno Remix) / Kelis
Help! I'm a Fish! / Creamy
Synchronized Love (Millenium Ventura Mix) / JOE RINOIE
Absolute (Rock Guitar Version) / dj TAKA feat. good-cool
MAX9001 / ZZ vs. DMN Feat. Vegeta

BOSS SONGS wrote:ROB. (Period) / OLR All-Stars feat. DMN's Mom
Drunk Drunk Revolution / DMN Feat. OLR ALLSTARS

(That's right, I finally got that feature to work!)

still needs work/SONGPACK 1 wrote:ITS A SECRET TO EVERYONE. :P

I'll still take any submissions for stepfiles if you have them... drop me a line at darktetsuya at gmail dot com.

Also, I'm hard at work on the soundtrack and the NONSTOP MEGAMIX, so watch for those :P

EDIT 10/02/2007:

Well, considering how much of it I have completed, I dare say it's complete enough for a first release! And just in time, too what with OLR's 250th episode right around the corner, I thought this might be the perfect time to release it, especially since it's so far completed.)

I did have future plans though, maybe expanding it with new stepfile releases (like I wasn't able to complete 'The DOG song' as much as I wanted to, and I know there's at least one other song that was going to be in this release, but I thought I could make it up by having Ultramix-style songpacks... they probably won't have as many songs, but we'll see how it works out.)

Anyway stay tuned for more news on this project as it hits its official release later this month!

EDIT: 10/07/2007:

With special thanks to ssj100matt, I have started the announcer pack. Just some random clips taken from the show which I thought were in perfect context for certain sounds in OLRevolution. So be sure and expect those! Hopefully I can get ahold of some more and use those as well, so watch this page for further updates!

DT
Last edited by DarkTetsuya on Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:30 pm, edited 27 times in total.
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
OLRev 2nd MIX OUT NOW | OLR Wikia | OLRchive (Now with the entire 1st season!) | OLR: Best Hits Volume 1 (highlights from our first 30 episodes) out now! | OLR: Best Hits Vol. 2
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby DarkTetsuya » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:02 pm

Nonstop Courses!:

Listener Submitted:
Switch! (Basic)
ESTO ES LA VIDA (Basic)
Everything's Gonna Be Alright (Difficult)
Summer Vacation (Difficult)

LovezOrange:
<3 (Basic)
Girlfriend (Difficult)
I Turn to You (Difficult)
Synchronized Love (Difficult)

Euro Classics:
London Bridge (Speed Mix) (Difficult)
Esto Es La Vida (Difficult)
SWITCH! (Difficult)
Everything's Gonna Be Alright (Difficult)

Roughly 170:
I Turn To You (Difficult)
Xtopher (Basic)
Hare Hare Yukai (Difficult)

From Dancemania:
I Turn To You (Difficult)
SYNCHRONIZED LOVE (Millenium Ventura Mix) (Difficult)
Help! I'm A Fish (Expert)

WOLRD Tour:
Bumble Bee (FROM skie's Voice The Game) (Difficult)
Asereje (Difficult)
Heavenly Star (Expert)

OLR BOSS:
Bumble Bee -From skie's Voice the Game- (Basic)
Cotton Eye Joe -From skie's Voice the Game- (Difficult)
Heavenly Star (Difficult)
ROB. (Period) (Difficult)

DMN ROAD:
Xtofer (Difficult)
MAX9001 (Difficult)
ROB. (Period) (Difficult)
Drunk Drunk Revolution (Expert)
Last edited by DarkTetsuya on Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:10 pm, edited 13 times in total.
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
OLRev 2nd MIX OUT NOW | OLR Wikia | OLRchive (Now with the entire 1st season!) | OLR: Best Hits Volume 1 (highlights from our first 30 episodes) out now! | OLR: Best Hits Vol. 2
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby WarriorBob » Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:15 pm

So I gotta admit I don't entirely understand what this project is.

Are you doing a simfile set for Stepmania or something like that? It looks like it could be a lot of fun.
WarriorBob
Supporter
Supporter

Postby DarkTetsuya » Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:00 pm

WarriorBob wrote:So I gotta admit I don't entirely understand what this project is.

Are you doing a simfile set for Stepmania or something like that? It looks like it could be a lot of fun.

Yeah, collecting different songs submitted by fans, including a couple of my own, and some stuff off the show that you may have heard (like Girlfriend/<3 off of, well, <3)

I haven't heard anything from the guy that originally was doing most of the work on putting this together, so I picked up the pieces and decided to try and carry the torch as best I could... hopefully I can get a sizable songlist together and maybe release it someday... though the interface does need a little bit of cleaning up in some areas, so if there's anyone around that's good at SM themes, get in touch!

DT
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby WarriorBob » Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:09 am

DarkTetsuya wrote:Yeah, collecting different songs submitted by fans, including a couple of my own, and some stuff off the show that you may have heard (like Girlfriend/<3 off of, well, <3)

Haha, awesome - I look forward to seeing how that goes.

Is it okay if songs are retarded?
WarriorBob
Supporter
Supporter

Postby DarkTetsuya » Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:40 am

WarriorBob wrote:
DarkTetsuya wrote:Yeah, collecting different songs submitted by fans, including a couple of my own, and some stuff off the show that you may have heard (like Girlfriend/<3 off of, well, <3)

Haha, awesome - I look forward to seeing how that goes.

Is it okay if songs are retarded?

hahah that's great. (Maybe if it were just a *little* longer, but I'll see if we can't work with it as is.)
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby VxJasonxV » Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:58 pm

WarriorBob wrote:Is it okay if songs are retarded?
Have you heard ROB. (Period)?!
VxJasonxV
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby DarkTetsuya » Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:25 pm

VxJasonxV wrote:
WarriorBob wrote:Is it okay if songs are retarded?
Have you heard ROB. (Period)?!

Yeah srsly :P I do like what you did with that, pretty funny... and it works musically, too. All it needs now are steps, a banner and a bg and I'll include it :P
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby WarriorBob » Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:48 pm

DarkTetsuya wrote:hahah that's great. (Maybe if it were just a *little* longer, but I'll see if we can't work with it as is.)

Heh, I honestly didn't think you'd have a use for it since you seem to be pretty well set on songs, but I figured it was worth a link for a chuckle.

If you actually might want to include it I'd be happy to monkey with the length of it and make things like steps and a background picture of some kind.

What is the timeframe you're looking at?
WarriorBob
Supporter
Supporter

Postby DarkTetsuya » Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:52 pm

WarriorBob wrote:
DarkTetsuya wrote:hahah that's great. (Maybe if it were just a *little* longer, but I'll see if we can't work with it as is.)

Heh, I honestly didn't think you'd have a use for it since you seem to be pretty well set on songs, but I figured it was worth a link for a chuckle.

If you actually might want to include it I'd be happy to monkey with the length of it and make things like steps and a background picture of some kind.

What is the timeframe you're looking at?

Well, the more the merrier I say :P I did have a banner made up but if you wanna make a better one go for it... its your track after all XD

As it is it's pretty good, but most DDR songs are a little bit longer, maybe it's the quiet parts at the beginning/end that make it seem so short.

Oh and take your time, I didn't have a specific release date in mind... I thought about having something for release for ep. 250-300 or something but I figure that'd just make for too much stress :P
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby DarkTetsuya » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:52 am

Orange Lounge Revolution, coming.... "soon." 8) :twisted:
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby DarkTetsuya » Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:11 pm

Sneak peek for Songpack 1:

... ?
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby VxJasonxV » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:26 pm

THE CAKE IS A LIE!
VxJasonxV
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby DarkTetsuya » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:37 pm

VxJasonxV wrote:THE CAKE IS A LIE!

Indeed.

Anyway, yes I found the ending theme to Portal, so I thought I'd include it lol... as for the rest of the game, I'll see if I can't make any more headway on the announcer pack... if not I'll just release it as is and go from there. so stay tuned! XD
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby DJTyrant » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:22 pm

VxJasonxV wrote:THE CAKE IS A LIE!
DJTyrant
On-Air Talent
On-Air Talent

Next

Return to Bemani Discussion