Photos from the OLRmy - Email a photo to pics@orangeloungeradio.com

Orange Lounge Radio

Dedicated to video games & the gamer lifestyle!

LISTEN TO OLR

Listen to Orange Lounge Radio Live
Sunday nights at
6PM PST / 9PM EST.
Join us for a live show!

Launch the OLR Player
Launch the OLR Player

Listen at the VOG Network
Listen at the VOG Network

Click Here to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes!

Grab Our Podcast Feed
Grab Our Podcast Feed

OLRMY

Become part of the OLRmy by joining our forums!

FRIENDS OF OLR

hordehouse
Bobby Blackwolf
Under Sedation LIVE
Geek Life

Orange Lounge Revolution (VOTE FOR SONGS!!!)

Hey, we haven't forgotten our roots as a Music Video Game station. Talk about DDR/IIDX and all that note smashing here.

Postby sephiroth1215 » Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:55 pm

That makes me want orange soda......damn I have none.
sephiroth1215
OLR Whore
OLR Whore

Postby tweak_ » Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:16 pm

two more in progress shots

slightly updated song select
tweak_
OLR Whore
OLR Whore

Postby krispykreme » Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:53 am

Is anyone gonna step anymore songs? I'm still working on Ending from IIDX RED CS.
krispykreme
OLR Whore
OLR Whore

Postby Jayveemon » Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:03 am

I can step more, I have a hyper techno song in mind...
Jayveemon
Supporter
Supporter

Postby krispykreme » Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:15 am

Jayveemon wrote:I can step more, I have a hyper techno song in mind...
I really liked you switch file.
krispykreme
OLR Whore
OLR Whore

Postby tweak_ » Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:29 am

C'mon people, help with the sims! This theme is a lot of work.
tweak_
OLR Whore
OLR Whore

Postby DarkTetsuya » Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:53 pm

Cotton Eye Joe -FROM skie's voice the game- / REDNEX feat. skie (starts a little late in, but playable)
Bumble Bee -FROM skie's voice the game- / Bambee feat. skie (needs some cutting down, but otherwise ready for prime time, LOL.)

DT
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
OLRev 2nd MIX OUT NOW | OLR Wikia | OLRchive (Now with the entire 1st season!) | OLR: Best Hits Volume 1 (highlights from our first 30 episodes) out now! | OLR: Best Hits Vol. 2
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby tweak_ » Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:04 pm

hahaha, awesome.
tweak_
OLR Whore
OLR Whore

Postby ssj100matt » Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:59 am

This may be a bit early but im going to start working on an OLR Announcer pack... Im not good at making simfiles so i guess this is the best way i can contribute... It will take awhile because i will be going through alot of podcasts to pick out comments and what not to put into the game (plus working full time doesnt help matter much)....

Imagin hearing (Rob Rob Rob Rob) when your in danger.... or better yet the Ferret when you pass or fail a song... lol

ssj100matt
OLR Whore
OLR Whore

Postby VxJasonxV » Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:43 am

ssj100matt wrote:Imagin hearing (Rob Rob Rob Rob) when your in danger.... or better yet the Ferret when you pass or fail a song... lol
^ XD

Great idea.
VxJasonxV
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby krispykreme » Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:09 am

ssj100matt wrote:Imagin hearing (Rob Rob Rob Rob) when your in danger.... or better yet the Ferret when you pass or fail a song... lol

W00T!!!
krispykreme
OLR Whore
OLR Whore

Postby ssj100matt » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:06 am

Ive started working on the Announcer pack... Im up to Epp 198 (Aka the drunk show) and needless to say im gonna get a ton of clips from that...

As a teaser i sampled Jamie/Darksakura saying "Waaaaaaaaahhhh i wanna ride the tea cups"

ssj100matt
OLR Whore
OLR Whore

Postby DarkTetsuya » Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:59 am

Hey who do I send the songs to? I don't have much experience editing simfiles or I'd fix them myself, but the songs need some cleaning up (especially bumble bee, there's a lead-in part at the beginning I wanna remove, for reasons you'll just have to understand.)

But let me know when it's done, maybe you can hook us up with a torrent? :P

DT
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
OLRev 2nd MIX OUT NOW | OLR Wikia | OLRchive (Now with the entire 1st season!) | OLR: Best Hits Volume 1 (highlights from our first 30 episodes) out now! | OLR: Best Hits Vol. 2
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby MrWonderful » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:45 pm

Hey folks
I'm a n00b listener, but I love the show and love me some stepmania. I used to make simfiles back in the day (2004 or so). I made around 30, and I flatter myself into thinking that I'm not too bad at it.
I had made sm files for an entire Smile.dk album (I love future girls!), themes to various tv shows or games I was into (Yu-Gi-Oh!, Burning Rangers, Phantasy Star IV music, Plenty of Initial D stuff) and whatever else I was liking at the time.
Dunno what the requirements are for this, should we only do songs that are bemani affiliated, or is this just of a community for OLR fans to put their steps together? Either way, I'd love to be a part! I can create a few sm files for songs, and can upload some of my previously made ones if you guys don't mind not having "exclusive" sm files.
This sounds awesome!
MrWonderful
Avid Listener
Avid Listener

Postby DarkTetsuya » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:51 pm

MrWonderful wrote:Hey folks
I'm a n00b listener, but I love the show and love me some stepmania. I used to make simfiles back in the day (2004 or so). I made around 30, and I flatter myself into thinking that I'm not too bad at it.
I had made sm files for an entire Smile.dk album (I love future girls!), themes to various tv shows or games I was into (Yu-Gi-Oh!, Burning Rangers, Phantasy Star IV music, Plenty of Initial D stuff) and whatever else I was liking at the time.
Dunno what the requirements are for this, should we only do songs that are bemani affiliated, or is this just of a community for OLR fans to put their steps together? Either way, I'd love to be a part! I can create a few sm files for songs, and can upload some of my previously made ones if you guys don't mind not having "exclusive" sm files.
This sounds awesome!

Well I think for the most part its all the "funniest" stuff that was on the show in Stepmania form, along with memorable cagematch picks, that sorta thing... Speaking of which someone needs to put steps to Q.I. / Mylene Farmer ... (A recent cagematch pick) I'd totally play it.

DT
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Bemani Discussion