Photos from the OLRmy - Email a photo to pics@orangeloungeradio.com

Orange Lounge Radio

Dedicated to video games & the gamer lifestyle!

LISTEN TO OLR

Listen to Orange Lounge Radio Live
Sunday nights at
6PM PST / 9PM EST.
Join us for a live show!

Launch the OLR Player
Launch the OLR Player

Listen at the VOG Network
Listen at the VOG Network

Click Here to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes!

Grab Our Podcast Feed
Grab Our Podcast Feed

OLRMY

Become part of the OLRmy by joining our forums!

FRIENDS OF OLR

hordehouse
Bobby Blackwolf
Under Sedation LIVE
Geek Life

The death of gamersdaily

Get to know those other listeners of Orange Lounge Radio... maybe things you didn't even want to know about o_O

did you listen to gamersdaily?

yes
14%
no
86%

Total votes : 7

The death of gamersdaily

Postby djratchet » Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:09 pm

You read right. Gamersdaily is no more. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Go tohttp://www.gamersdaily.tv before the end of March for details.
This podcast was slightly better than OLR.
(sorry! no hate mail please!)
djratchet
Supporter
Supporter

Postby skie » Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:09 pm

Welp, that's too bad to see a fellow indie podcaster go... sometimes those real-life things... like money, get in the way. Sounds like the crew over there has some other projects brewing though.

Out of curiousity, what was it you liked about that show that we're not doing? The name of that show sounds familiar, I think I heard an early episode but... I ask because the only way we can improve our own show is through constructive feedback, ya know. :P

(Note to some people on the internet: Leaving anonymous messages on websites bashing one or all of us does not count as constructive feedback. Not that we let that stuff get to us but we're real people too ya know)
skie
On-Air Talent
On-Air Talent

Postby YURILOVER » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:40 am

I remember listening to this podcast awhile back. I loved it, I really did. It's sad to see them go. :(
YURILOVER
Radio Junkie
Radio Junkie

Postby djratchet » Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:25 pm

skie wrote:Welp, that's too bad to see a fellow indie podcaster go... sometimes those real-life things... like money, get in the way. Sounds like the crew over there has some other projects brewing though.

Out of curiousity, what was it you liked about that show that we're not doing? The name of that show sounds familiar, I think I heard an early episode but... I ask because the only way we can improve our own show is through constructive feedback, ya know. :P

(Note to some people on the internet: Leaving anonymous messages on websites bashing one or all of us does not count as constructive feedback. Not that we let that stuff get to us but we're real people too ya know)

Well, it's not really OLR's fault. I just liked some of the people more, plus I just liked their overall style. I don't know how to explain it, but i just liked them. It also helps that they were my first podcast.
Good News Though: you guys take my 1st place on my ipod now, followed by ubersecksie.co.uk, the after birth of gamersdaily. :P
djratchet
Supporter
Supporter

Postby skie » Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:57 pm

I can understand the loyalty to your first discovered podcast. Probably what keeps a lot of our listeners around during the rough spots :lol:
skie
On-Air Talent
On-Air Talent

Postby krispykreme » Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:00 pm

skie wrote:I can understand the loyalty to your first discovered podcast. Probably what keeps a lot of our listeners around during the rough spots :lol:
You guys are my first discovered podcast. I'll always stay loyal to you. Nothing can take OLR's place.
krispykreme
OLR Whore
OLR Whore

Return to Random Chatter