Photos from the OLRmy - Email a photo to pics@orangeloungeradio.com

Orange Lounge Radio

Dedicated to video games & the gamer lifestyle!

LISTEN TO OLR

Listen to Orange Lounge Radio Live
Sunday nights at
6PM PST / 9PM EST.
Join us for a live show!

Launch the OLR Player
Launch the OLR Player

Listen at the VOG Network
Listen at the VOG Network

Click Here to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes!

Grab Our Podcast Feed
Grab Our Podcast Feed

OLRMY

Become part of the OLRmy by joining our forums!

FRIENDS OF OLR

hordehouse
Bobby Blackwolf
Under Sedation LIVE
Geek Life

Tell us all aboot yourself

Get to know those other listeners of Orange Lounge Radio... maybe things you didn't even want to know about o_O

Tell us all aboot yourself

Postby skie » Thu Mar 04, 2004 9:38 am

Come on, you guys get to stalk the hosts but we don't get to stalk you back?

Introduce yourself in this thread here so we can update our files... 8)

Name:
Why you enjoy Bemani Games:
Why you're here at orangeloungeradio.com:
Favorite Bemani song (YES YOU HAVE TO PICK ONE):
Other video games you enjoy:
Anything else you want to share:
skie
On-Air Talent
On-Air Talent

Postby VxJasonxV » Thu Mar 04, 2004 4:45 pm

Name: Jason Salaz

Birthday: July 13, 1985

Why I enjoy Bemani Games: Because the music is (usually :P) most awesome, the games are addicting, there's a very healthy variety, and I love to play them.
Plus, everyone's amazed at my skill, so that makes it better for my ego ;).

Why I'm here at OrangeLoungeRadio.com: Because I'm hosting you guys :). And it makes my Internet Penis bigger by the day :D.

Favorite Bemani song: I have to pick one?? Oh poo :(. I think I would pick Aoi Shoudou (IIDX 8th Style & DDR Extreme, but the IIDX version is better, it's longer :) ).
It's a hard choice though, because I like so many songs... Magical Jet Tour, Mr. Moon (droooooool), Miracle Moon ~L.E.D. Light Style Mix~, Nemesis, and tons of other songs. Aoi Shoudou is probably my long running favorite though.

Other Video Games I Enjoy: Metal Gear Solid series, XIII, SOCOM II, Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicals, Classic NES (10 yard fight anyone? :D) and SNES (Super Mario's Picross!!!) games :D.

Anything else I want to share: My love, and joy, and happiness for all things Bemani! I also like Fuzzy kittens, bright moons, long walks of short piers- errr... oops. X'D.
Last edited by VxJasonxV on Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VxJasonxV
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby The23rdMagus » Fri Mar 05, 2004 12:54 am

Name: Andrew Greer
Birfdah: 06/23/1985
Why I enjoy Bemani Games: Because I'm of a musical mind and they provide a release. What better way to relieve a pissed-off mood than by playing DrumMania?
Why you're here at orangeloungeradio.com: I'm just here. :P
Favorite Bemani song (YES YOU HAVE TO PICK ONE): Love Me Do
Other video games you enjoy: Any RPGs, Rockman games and UT
Anything else you want to share: I'm phasing out my bad jokes, so don't worry...
The future is comin' on...
The23rdMagus
Avid Listener
Avid Listener

Postby sgoast » Fri Mar 05, 2004 10:08 am

Name: Greg Reynolds
B'Day: 8/31/85
Why you enjoy Bemani Games: The music mostly. I can't play DDR at all, (Sans simulators and controllers, but that doesn't count.) and we don't have any mania or two-dee-ecks machines anywhere near here.
Why you're here at orangeloungeradio.com: The music is good. Also, it gives me a chance to hear bemani music I wouldn't have a chance to otherwise.
Favorite Bemani song (YES YOU HAVE TO PICK ONE): Anything but Butterfly. I really really hate that song.
Other video games you enjoy: GTA, Soul Calibur, MK, Anything I can find on the dreamcast.
Anything else you want to share: I'm not as 1337 as the rest of you.
sgoast
New Listener
New Listener

Postby St00pidBaka » Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:43 pm

Name: Rick Chen
B'Day: April 26, 1990
Why you enjoy Bemani Games: I like Bemani games because they're so fun. THe fact that most of them require you to do something physically it cool too since I get some excerising in. ;)
Why you're here at orangeloungeradio.com: I am a listener of Orange Lounge and I absouletely love you guys. Therefore, I felt that it would be cool if I visit the site everyday and even join the forums, so here I am. :)
Favorite Bemani song (YES YOU HAVE TO PICK ONE): Happy Hopper - DMX 2nd Mix. I forgot the artist however.
Other video games you enjoy: Bemani Games, the Final Fantasy series, Animal Crossing, F-Zero series, WarioWare, Inc. Mega MicroGame$, Advance Wars series, and the Grand Theft Auto series - just to name some.
Anything else you want to share: I enjoy role-playing on an internet site, and I love listening to Orange Lounge Radio. I also enjoy playing video games, but you can always find me online all the time, whenever I'm home. I'm usually really bored, so feel free to talk to me on IRC, AIM, or whatever. Just talk to me when you're bored - I'll be here. :)
Got Orange Lounge Radio?
My NNR DDR Scores!
St00pidBaka
Avid Listener
Avid Listener

Postby DarcLion_XVI » Sat Mar 20, 2004 3:51 am

Name: Seigfred Gonzalez, aka "Siggy" (my real name's pron: seeg-fred)

B'Day: July 31, 1979

Why you enjoy Bemani Games: It's the music. I'm a music freak myself and I always loved it. But mostly heavy, hard, and fast songs.

Why you're here at orangeloungeradio.com: Hopefully to romanize some Japanese songtitles if not have been romanized yet. I like the talkshow every Sunday, though.

Favorite Bemani song (YES YOU HAVE TO PICK ONE): dj TAKA - Absolute

Other video games you enjoy: The whole Gradius series, Shinobi, any jet shooting game would do (mostly scroll-type)
Anything else you want to share: Nothin' much else, but

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Baka, Happy-hopper is by ES44.
DarcLion_XVI
New Listener
New Listener

Hey hey hey

Postby deejay090 » Sat Mar 27, 2004 7:54 pm

Name: Damond Robinson

B-Day: 01/06/1977

Why do I like bemani games: I like the music and is alsome exercise, plus its a game where i feel like i belong.

Why am i'm here on orangelounge.com: Because i want to be part of the best internet radio station & website plus i like to stay inform on bemani stuff."u can send me my publicity check in the mail. :wink: "

Fav bemani song: Oh so many choices but my favorite song comes from IIdx 6th styles and thats "fly away"

Other video games i enjoy: Racing games, fighting games, u name it i play it.

Anything else i want to share: I'm that friendly face that can light up entire room and also be humorious when needed.
Last edited by deejay090 on Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deejay090
Avid Listener
Avid Listener

Postby DDRcoholic » Mon May 03, 2004 1:44 pm

Name: Anita
B'Day: 12/21/69
Why you enjoy Bemani Games: cause they rock
Why you're here at orangeloungeradio.com: cause it's great and a buch of my friends are here
Favorite Bemani song (YES YOU HAVE TO PICK ONE): Bu Dam
Other video games you enjoy: not a lot, how about Sonic the Hedgehog?
Anything else you want to share: When are we gonna get a weekly (or semi weekly) arcade outing started?
DDRcoholic
New Listener
New Listener

Postby Dork » Mon May 03, 2004 11:28 pm

Name: Ton Nguyen
B'Day: Oct. 29
Why you enjoy Bemani Games: Because it's something new.
Why you're here at orangeloungeradio.com: Because it's so 1337 and I have nothing else to do.
Favorite Bemani song (YES YOU HAVE TO PICK ONE): Good Cool feat. Meg - Last Message
Other video games you enjoy: RPG, Pinball, Action/Adventure, Puzzles, and old school fighting games (i.e. SFII, MK1)
Anything else you want to share: I'm a short, single Asian guy who is desperately looking for a girlfriend. Other than that, ...yeah. ^_^
Dork
New Listener
New Listener

Postby Rychan » Sun May 09, 2004 1:32 am

Name: Ryan Hiltermann

B'Day: 12-17-1982

Why you enjoy Bemani Games: I've always been really into music and not many people in this area knew there was more than just DDR until we all started hanging out as more of a group of friends then just a community of people with the shared interest in one game.

Why you're here at orangeloungeradio.com: Jason introduced me to Orange Lounge Radio not too long after we started talking. *strokes Jason's internet penis/ego some more* :oops: I shouldn't be doing that in public, my bad :P I'm not here often and I suppose that I'm still a little noobish about message boards since I'm only actively part of one.

Favorite Bemani song (YES YOU HAVE TO PICK ONE): Right now, Fly Away is one of my favorite songs. I like quite a few from IIDX 6th style cs.

Other video games you enjoy: Final Fantasy X, VI, IV, Chrono Trigger, Lunar the Silver Star for Sega CD (my first RPG ever), Sonic the Hedgehog and quite a few others that I'm not thinking of since it's 3:30am :P

Anything else you want to share: I've been rather crummy about tuning in lately and I'm sorry for that. I also am guilty of not checking the boards... it's been quite a while since I was here last.
Rychan
Avid Listener
Avid Listener

Postby DarkTetsuya » Fri May 21, 2004 4:05 pm

Name: Joe Reno
B'Day: 1/12/1979
Why you enjoy Bemani Games: It's all about the music
Why you're here at orangeloungeradio.com: cause I was friends with the
cast prior to ep. 1 :P
Favorite Bemani song (YES YOU HAVE TO PICK ONE): Rainbow Flyer (beatmania IIDX 8th Style)
Other video games you enjoy: Final Fantasy, Ms. Pac-Man, Daytona USA
Anything else you want to share: nah :P

DT
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby Devman » Mon Jun 21, 2004 5:07 pm

Name: Devin Bellinger

B'Day: August 26th

Why you enjoy Bemani Games: Many reasons, 1) the style of music, 2) Difficulty, if it's tough, I'll be on it like a fly on moldy cheese

Why you're here at orangeloungeradio.com: I listen to bemani music alot. I also enjoy the people here. (Although i pop in and out:P)

Favorite Bemani song (YES YOU HAVE TO PICK ONE): well crap... umm.. i'd say The Least 100 Sec or Tears

Other video games you enjoy:MMORPG, 02Jam, Counterstrike, FF Series (Cept Adventure) GTA

Anything else you want to share:I want to the The OLR Stalker, it's my ambition for life and if your ever coming to ottawa... ya..
Devman
New Listener
New Listener

Postby Misty » Thu Jul 01, 2004 1:15 pm

Name: I only go by my given name for family and stuff like work, so just call me Misty, k?
B'Day: October 3rd (and this year I'm gonna be 21 ^^)
Why you enjoy Bemani Games: Cuz the music kicks ass
Why you're here at orangeloungeradio.com: :idea: Cuz you guys kick ass.
Favorite Bemani song (YES YOU HAVE TO PICK ONE): Aw, damn, there's so many to choose from ;-; ... Sakura, I guess.
Other video games you enjoy: ... uh... Crap near anything besides sports games
Misty
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby Tsugaru » Sat Jul 10, 2004 11:07 am

Name:vicki A.K.A Tsugaru
B'Day: 12.4.
Why you enjoy Bemani Games:the music is awesome, and I get exercize while rying to impove, Benami is addicting!
Why you're here at orangeloungeradio.com:"cause I went to your radio station, and It is awesome! You shouldn't be mad at me for that..oh,wait, you aren't?
Favorite Bemani song (YES YOU HAVE TO PICK ONE): *sob*...just one... ACK! I can't answer this! PASS! [choose out of this, Sakura,Tsugaru, Miricle Moon, If you were here , and every that is Naoki!]
Other video games you enjoy: Sonic
Anything else you want to share: Yeah. GO TO THE 13 YEAR OLD'S WEBPAGE! http://scddroh.akddr.com
Tsugaru
New Listener
New Listener

Postby Xearo » Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:56 pm

Name: TimmAh

B'Day: 09-11-85 (yes i know, youre sorry)

Why you enjoy Bemani Games: cause it impressess people and like to be the center of attention cause im an attention whore and its all about me.

Why you're here at orangeloungeradio.com: cause i was one of the first few members on the sacbemani boards so i just migrate with the rest of them.

Favorite Bemani song (YES YOU HAVE TO PICK ONE): era since it was the first one that came to my head

Other video games you enjoy: earthbound (most favorite ever) final fantasy 7 (2nd most favorite) metroid series, zelda series, katamari damacy cause its freakin awesomely wierd

Anything else you want to share: i spend way too much money on my car, monk is my favorite tv show, and i really really love boobs
Xearo
Avid Listener
Avid Listener

Next

Return to Random Chatter