Photos from the OLRmy - Email a photo to pics@orangeloungeradio.com

Orange Lounge Radio

Dedicated to video games & the gamer lifestyle!

LISTEN TO OLR

Listen to Orange Lounge Radio Live
Sunday nights at
6PM PST / 9PM EST.
Join us for a live show!

Launch the OLR Player
Launch the OLR Player

Listen at the VOG Network
Listen at the VOG Network

Click Here to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes!

Grab Our Podcast Feed
Grab Our Podcast Feed

OLRMY

Become part of the OLRmy by joining our forums!

FRIENDS OF OLR

hordehouse
Bobby Blackwolf
Under Sedation LIVE
Geek Life

Tell us all aboot yourself

Get to know those other listeners of Orange Lounge Radio... maybe things you didn't even want to know about o_O

Postby blackdevilrx » Mon Nov 29, 2004 8:51 pm

And I didn't even know it was here!!!

Name: Cliff, blackdevil, devil, devilrx, you name it.
Location: The foggy city of San Francisco where doubles players don't go to arcades enough...:(
Why you enjoy Bemani games: Cause they're fun, because it's fun to impress people, and because since no one else that I know of plays bemani at my school, so around here I guess it's something that makes me unique. Come to think of it, the only bemani I play is DDR, a little bit of beatmana and a little bit of drummania and that's about it.
Why you're here at orangeloungeradio.com: 'Cause all the live shows are cool and...interesting...and funny. I like hanging out in the chatroom a lot, tho. I started listening to the site maybe 2 or 3 months ago and since then I'm hooked, although I'm usually gone for most of the live shows...:(. Still, non-stop bemani is definitely my thing.
Favorite Bemani song (YES YOU HAVE TO PICK ONE): (OH DARN DO I REALLY HAVE TO?!) I can't figure out why no one else likes it, but Mind Parasite from the UM1 songpack. That song is totally awesome. A more popular song? Well, A is really good, and I like a lot of the stuff taka does...
Other video games you enjoy: I borrowed Wind Waker from my friend and it's awesome, anything Sonic the Hedgehog, and I'm currently making my way through FF7.
Anything else you might want to share: Not really, except for the fact that THIS INTERNET STATION ROCKS AND CORPORATE RADIO SUCKS!!! HA!!!
Last edited by blackdevilrx on Sun Dec 05, 2004 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blackdevilrx
Avid Listener
Avid Listener

Postby Icechan » Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:46 am

Name: IceChan, for security reasons.
B'Day: 9/23/1992
Why you enjoy Bemani Games: The music. (I swear, it's addictive!)
Why you're here at orangeloungeradio.com: Needless to say, I hadn't heard a large majority of Bemani music, mainly only DDR. So I eventually found out about this from a friend, and I'm hooked. XD
Favorite Bemani song (YES YOU HAVE TO PICK ONE): I can't pick a single one, but a few of my favorites are: Space Fight, Love Is Dreaminess, anything by dj TAKA, The Least 100sec, and KI-SE-KI.
Other video games you enjoy: Tales of Symphonia, Wario Ware Inc., Final Fantasy Tactics, Rockman.EXE, Tetris, Time Crisis, Sonic Adventure, Advance Wars.
Anything else you want to share: I'm 12. Beware.
Icechan
New Listener
New Listener

Postby blackdevilrx » Sun Dec 05, 2004 10:22 pm

blackdevilrx wrote:And I didn't even know it was here!!!

Name: Cliff, blackdevil, devil, devilrx, you name it.
B'Day: Sept 30th, 1988
Location: The foggy city of San Francisco where doubles players don't go to arcades enough...:(
Why you enjoy Bemani games: Cause they're fun, because it's fun to impress people, and because since no one else that I know of plays bemani at my school, so around here I guess it's something that makes me unique. Come to think of it, the only bemani I play is DDR, a little bit of beatmana and a little bit of drummania and that's about it.
Why you're here at orangeloungeradio.com: 'Cause all the live shows are cool and...interesting...and funny. I like hanging out in the chatroom a lot, tho. I started listening to the site maybe 2 or 3 months ago and since then I'm hooked, although I'm usually gone for most of the live shows...:(. Still, non-stop bemani is definitely my thing.
Favorite Bemani song (YES YOU HAVE TO PICK ONE): (OH DARN DO I REALLY HAVE TO?!) I can't figure out why no one else likes it, but Mind Parasite from the UM1 songpack. That song is totally awesome. A more popular song? Well, A is really good, and I like a lot of the stuff taka does...
Other video games you enjoy: I borrowed Wind Waker from my friend and it's awesome, anything Sonic the Hedgehog, and I'm currently making my way through FF7.
Anything else you might want to share: Not really, except for the fact that THIS INTERNET STATION ROCKS AND CORPORATE RADIO SUCKS!!! HA!!!
blackdevilrx
Avid Listener
Avid Listener

Postby DjRandom » Tue Dec 14, 2004 7:57 pm

Name: Rich K.
B'Day: May 1st, 1988
Why you enjoy Bemani Games: Ummm i really only play DDR but its just because they are fun (yes i suck at IIDX >>; )
Why you're here at orangeloungeradio.com: I used to listen all the time when i was at my friends house but im stuck with dialup but eh...
Favorite Bemani song (YES YOU HAVE TO PICK ONE): Official: A (IIDX) And V (IIDX)
Other video games you enjoy: HALO 2, Stepmania, Halo2 >>;, anything when you can BSU in.
Anything else you want to share: Working on getting a copy of FL 4 and SF so look for my mixes coming soon. And yes i am DJrandom from DDRuk, DjRandom from Bstyle, FFR and anywhere else...

-+>DjR
DjRandom
New Listener
New Listener

Postby DarkSakura » Tue Dec 14, 2004 9:08 pm

I can't believe I've never replied to this.

Name: Jamie
Birthday: 04.19.76

Why I love Bemani Games: I love music! I love the night life! I love to boogie.

Why I'm at OLR.com: I'm a host. DUH.

Favorite Bemani song: Brilliant 2U Orchestra Groove

Other games I enjoy: Katamari Damacy, Puyo Puyo

Anything else I want to share: TAMAGO. BIIRU.
DarkSakura
On-Air Talent
On-Air Talent

Postby jedibamf » Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:23 pm

Name: Caitlin (I prefer BAMF)
B'Day: 09.16.89
Why you enjoy Bemani Games: Christ, awesome music, fun, entertaining, healthy (most of the time) builds rhythm (I can't tell you how much it's helped with my rhythm keeping skills in Orchestra)
Why you're here at orangeloungeradio.com: Bemani and other such music is the best. Ever.
Favorite Bemani song (YES YOU HAVE TO PICK ONE): If I had to pick one... Currently, it's Everyday Lovelyday -LED Light-style mix- By Togo-Chef feat. Sana
Other video games you enjoy: I currently am being whoring the hell out of my DS. Naturally, Super Mario 64 DS, Technic Beat, WarioWare, Gish
Anything else you want to share:

.... I have a vagina, and I'm a J-pop WHORE.
jedibamf
New Listener
New Listener

Postby VxJasonxV » Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:20 pm

Gish? Isn't that a PC Game?
Or did they bring it to a Console/HandHeld??? :O
VxJasonxV
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby letshavetea » Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:09 am

Name: Anthony Chester

B'Day:May 13 '89

Why you enjoy Bemani Games: why wouldnt you enjoy bemani games?... probably the challange of improving though

Why you're here at orangeloungeradio.com: the members are funny as hell and your radio station kicks ass

Favorite Bemani song (YES YOU HAVE TO PICK ONE): id say probably Bakukua (3rd mix kor ver)... i dont like the music.. but it remids me of when i was on a cruise so .. yea

Other video games you enjoy: Halo2, Final Fantasy games, NES games!

Anything else you want to share: im suprised how many old people come here! ( old from my point of view... im only 15 so to me anyone over 20 is an old person lol)
letshavetea
Radio Junkie
Radio Junkie

Postby gameboyguy13 » Fri Feb 11, 2005 7:44 am

Name: gameboyguy13, also JD, also ジェディ
B'Day: 8-13
Why you enjoy Bemani Games: Lots of good music. Innovative gameplay.
Why you're here at orangeloungeradio.com: Stumbled across it and enjoyed it.
Favorite Bemani song (YES YOU HAVE TO PICK ONE): Haha, too many to pick a favorite... I like サナ・モレッテ・ネ・エンテ a lot, though.
Other video games you enjoy: Pretty much anything Nintendo. Especially Pokémon.
Anything else you want to share: Well, I have this tendency to type in Japanese, when I can, even though I'm still learning the language.
gameboyguy13
Avid Listener
Avid Listener

Postby vandalous » Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:49 pm

Hm, I never posted in here. Me = slacker

Name: Vandalous / Terry

[b]B'Day:
Aug '73

Why you enjoy Bemani Games: I enjoy hard driving beats and there are a lot of songs in Bemani that match that description.

Why you're here at orangeloungeradio.com: Cuz I followed the gang from the old Sacramentals EZBoard and cuz OLR is coo' like dat.

Favorite Bemani song (YES YOU HAVE TO PICK ONE): Bumbebee

Other video games you enjoy: Virtua Fighter, Soul Edge/SoulCalibur series, PC Games

Anything else you want to share: I <3 Happy Hardcore. That is all. :)[/b]
vandalous
Avid Listener
Avid Listener

Postby Illusion » Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:20 pm

Name: Jarred
B'Day: 8/24/88
Why you enjoy Bemani Games: Because I need games with gimmicks to entertain me... I mean "I love music and stuff"
Why you're here at orangeloungeradio.com: The show is really entertaining and I love listening to you guys
Favorite Bemani song (YES YOU HAVE TO PICK ONE): Right now... Mr. T (Take Me Higher)
Other video games you enjoy: Taiko Drum Master, Sims, Megaman and Sonic among many others
Anything else you want to share: Just a question: Parlez-vous Freezepop?
Illusion
Avid Listener
Avid Listener

Postby AzNbuddypaul » Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:56 pm

Name: Paul Nguyen
B'Day: November 22, 1986

Why you enjoy Bemani Games: I have no idea I just found a passion for music games and since Bemani was the first and best, All hail Bemani

Why you're here at orangeloungeradio.com: Well I found OLR few years ago when I was in a DDR craze and had to find a station online that played the songs. The Bemani music is what I came for but what hooked me was the live shows and awesome people.

Favorite Bemani song: Love <3 Shine

Other video games you enjoy: Gunbound, Most RPGs, Super Smash Brothers Melee, Any WarioWare game

Anything else you want to share: I like to dance off the machine too but not too well haha. My best style is jungle rave/freestyle. I call myself a dreamer romantic (poetry, love, etc.).

-Paulie
AzNbuddypaul
Avid Listener
Avid Listener

Postby puppet_master » Sun May 08, 2005 6:14 pm

name: Rey

worst habbit: spelling error's, pucuation error's

favrite bemani song: Drifting away

most hated bemani song: Y.M.C.A(hey! it was on DDR extreme)

other info: i am a drum instructor for Windsor Bloco and i love pizza.

NOR CAL :D
puppet_master
New Listener
New Listener

Postby LemonLimeJump » Thu May 12, 2005 8:24 pm

Name: アシュリイ・シイグル
B'Day: 4.19.1987 - Aries with Capricorn Moon and Taurus Rising
Why you enjoy Bemani Games: it combines all the things I like--great music, an opportunity to get physically active, plenty of shiny arrows...
Why you're here at orangeloungeradio.com: 'Cause Lemon Lime Jump and Orange Lounge Radio make a perfect combo (Orange will always be "naranja" rather than "anaranjado" in my heart)! Cherry and Grape can come along too if they promise not to replace all the ottomans with cacti.
Favorite Bemani song: Sana Morette Ne Ente, if partially for sentimental reasons. I'm also pretty much guaranteed to love anything Jpop-ish (especially Candy <3) and anything by dj Taka (especially Absolute and .59).
Other video games you enjoy: Dr. Mario, SSBM (even if I always get pummeled), Worms, Tetris, and Minesweeper, if you can call it a video game.
Anything else you want to share: Dandelions!
LemonLimeJump
New Listener
New Listener

Postby Braintrust » Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:19 pm

Name: Joel Studebaker
B'Day: 7/5/90
Why you enjoy Bemani Games: Because the music rocks, and they're cratively different. Bemani games are copies of nothing but themselves. There aren't any cookie cutter ones.
Why you're here at orangeloungeradio.com: Because I got a link on DDR Freak, followed it, listened, and was amazed. I've only listened for the past week or so, but I love the podcast. I still haven't been able to listen to any of the live shows though :cry:
Favorite Bemani song (YES YOU HAVE TO PICK ONE): It's so difficult. It's between Frozen Ray, Look to the Sky, and Healing Vision.
Other video games you enjoy: Halo 2, Roller Coaster Tycoon, Zelda, and atari Games. Sometimes I like to play games that don't require electricity too.
Anything else you want to share: Vinyl Seating!
Braintrust
New Listener
New Listener

PreviousNext

Return to Random Chatter