Photos from the OLRmy - Email a photo to pics@orangeloungeradio.com

Orange Lounge Radio

Dedicated to video games & the gamer lifestyle!

LISTEN TO OLR

Listen to Orange Lounge Radio Live
Sunday nights at
6PM PST / 9PM EST.
Join us for a live show!

Launch the OLR Player
Launch the OLR Player

Listen at the VOG Network
Listen at the VOG Network

Click Here to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes!

Grab Our Podcast Feed
Grab Our Podcast Feed

OLRMY

Become part of the OLRmy by joining our forums!

FRIENDS OF OLR

hordehouse
Bobby Blackwolf
Under Sedation LIVE
Geek Life

OLR: To Go! PODCAST Promo (song?)

Get to know those other listeners of Orange Lounge Radio... maybe things you didn't even want to know about o_O

OLR: To Go! PODCAST Promo (song?)

Postby cerberuscore7 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:47 pm

hello everyone... i'm new to Orange Lounge Radio. *waves* so i have a request...and it's urgent! i am in desperate need to find out what song is playing in the background of this Orange Lounge Radio Podcast Promo... i'm on a mission to find out what the song is and i'll give 1,000 internet points to the first person to give me the name! x__x

seriously this song is stuck in my head and i'd really like to know what it is... i was searching for some other songs on this site when i randomly came across the podcast, here's the link. just ignore the talking and listen to the song playing in the back. it'd be much appreciated! =D

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/additem/1001915409
cerberuscore7
New Listener
New Listener

Re: OLR: To Go! PODCAST Promo (song?)

Postby DarkTetsuya » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:03 am

wow... I'm surprised anyone even remembers the to-go era... about all I can confirm about the song is it's most likely from a music game (our main show prior to experimenting with podcasting was usually about music games, whether it's DDR, beatmania/IIDX, or Guitar Freaks/drummania)

but I think I'll give rob a shoutout on twitter maybe he can remember what song it was! :P
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
OLRev 2nd MIX OUT NOW | OLR Wikia | OLRchive (Now with the entire 1st season!) | OLR: Best Hits Volume 1 (highlights from our first 30 episodes) out now! | OLR: Best Hits Vol. 2
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby AJmix » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:35 am

The song from the promo you linked is "Lonely Rolling Star" from Katamari Damacy.
AJmix
New Listener
New Listener

Postby DarkTetsuya » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:44 am

AJmix wrote:The song from the promo you linked is "Lonely Rolling Star" from Katamari Damacy.

d'oh! and all this time I thought maybe it was a music game song, my bad... thanks for clearing that up though.
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
OLRev 2nd MIX OUT NOW | OLR Wikia | OLRchive (Now with the entire 1st season!) | OLR: Best Hits Volume 1 (highlights from our first 30 episodes) out now! | OLR: Best Hits Vol. 2
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby cerberuscore7 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:14 am

AJmix wrote:The song from the promo you linked is "Lonely Rolling Star" from Katamari Damacy.

wow thank you so much! i thought i'd never find this song. i'm listening to it right now as we speak and i'm loving every minute of it. =D you win! 1,000 internet points to you sir.

DarkTetsuya wrote:but I think I'll give rob a shoutout on twitter maybe he can remember what song it was! :P

and thank you for putting thought into it, i really appreciate it. =)

it feels like it's been forever since i've played Katamari (i remember borrowing it from a friend awhile back) i've completely forgotten about that song, makes me want to get back into it again. it was a really great game. =D
cerberuscore7
New Listener
New Listener

Return to Random Chatter