Photos from the OLRmy - Email a photo to pics@orangeloungeradio.com

Orange Lounge Radio

Dedicated to video games & the gamer lifestyle!

LISTEN TO OLR

Listen to Orange Lounge Radio Live
Sunday nights at
6PM PST / 9PM EST.
Join us for a live show!

Launch the OLR Player
Launch the OLR Player

Listen at the VOG Network
Listen at the VOG Network

Click Here to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes!

Grab Our Podcast Feed
Grab Our Podcast Feed

OLRMY

Become part of the OLRmy by joining our forums!

FRIENDS OF OLR

hordehouse
Bobby Blackwolf
Under Sedation LIVE
Geek Life

Sending DarkSakura to Disneyland for her Birthday!

Get to know those other listeners of Orange Lounge Radio... maybe things you didn't even want to know about o_O

Sending DarkSakura to Disneyland for her Birthday!

Postby Marron » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:12 am

So, as many of you know, DarkSakura's birthday is on this upcoming Sunday, April 19. Some of her girlfriends and I are taking her to Disneyland for her birthday.

I'm sure many of you are aware of Disney's promotion to get into the park free on your birthday; the only problem is that the promotion only lets you into Disneyland, not into California Adventure--which is where Jamie's favorite ride, California Screamin' is. I'm trying to collect $69 to buy Jamie a ticket into California Adventure so that she can enjoy a full Disney experience for her birthday. So far, I've had one donation of $5, but I'm still a long way from the goal!

What will it take to send DarkSakura to California Adventure? 13 donations of $5, 10 donations of $6, 6 donations of $10. It's not a lot, as you can see. I know that the OLR crew is very grateful to you for helping them get a new studio PC, and I'm absolutely positive that DarkSakura would be very grateful and thrilled to go Disneyland and California Adventure.

If you're interesting in contributing, send a payment thru paypal to "lenawar [at] gmail [dot] com" with the subject "DarkSakura Disney" (or something similar). If, somehow, I get over the $69, any extra money will be given to Jamie to pay for her to have a fancy birthday dinner at the Blue Bayou Restaurant inside of Disneyland.

Thanks for the help, OLRmy!

UPDATE: We're up to $25! That means just $44 to go!
Marron
New Listener
New Listener

Return to Random Chatter