Photos from the OLRmy - Email a photo to pics@orangeloungeradio.com

Orange Lounge Radio

Dedicated to video games & the gamer lifestyle!

LISTEN TO OLR

Listen to Orange Lounge Radio Live
Sunday nights at
6PM PST / 9PM EST.
Join us for a live show!

Launch the OLR Player
Launch the OLR Player

Listen at the VOG Network
Listen at the VOG Network

Click Here to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes!

Grab Our Podcast Feed
Grab Our Podcast Feed

OLRMY

Become part of the OLRmy by joining our forums!

FRIENDS OF OLR

hordehouse
Bobby Blackwolf
Under Sedation LIVE
Geek Life

Still Alive ~OLR parody version~

Get to know those other listeners of Orange Lounge Radio... maybe things you didn't even want to know about o_O

Postby act_deft » Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:45 pm

DarkTetsuya wrote:I think we almost got it but....

I dunno. I'm torn between 'still laughing' and 'still tuned in' for the respective lines... thoughts?

And listen through allgames
We also podcast 2 days a week
Jamie's fantastic and Rob's still laughing
And while you listen we'll be still tuned in
And when LOKI rants we'll be still laughing
still tuned in
still laughing

like that?

No, MGS4 isn't coming to the 360. Never was, never will.
If I'm mistaken, Ranma gets a free copy of it. =P
act_deft
Radio Junkie
Radio Junkie

Postby DarkTetsuya » Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:44 pm

I DEMAND WE SEND KATAMARIS4EVER COOKIES FOR PERFORMING 'STILL TUNED IN' ON OLR!

Although I think misty may have plans to cover it herself so ... even if it doesn't wind up in a voicemail, expect to hear it LIVE at OLRCentral 2008! Official date/time TBD, so watch the forums/twitter for moar details! XD

(and yes one of the two versions will be confirmed for Orange Lounge Revolution 2nd MIX) so keep an eye out for that!

... I did go back and omit one word, the more I went through it in my head, it didn't seem to fit the way you had it ... but now I think I have it finished finally!

and the still alive/still tuned in/still laughing, I decided to improvise and just include em all :P
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
OLRev 2nd MIX OUT NOW | OLR Wikia | OLRchive (Now with the entire 1st season!) | OLR: Best Hits Volume 1 (highlights from our first 30 episodes) out now! | OLR: Best Hits Vol. 2
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby katamaris4ever » Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:29 am

DarkTetsuya wrote:I DEMAND WE SEND KATAMARIS4EVER COOKIES FOR PERFORMING 'STILL TUNED IN' ON OLR!

Although I think misty may have plans to cover it herself so ... even if it doesn't wind up in a voicemail, expect to hear it LIVE at OLRCentral 2008! Official date/time TBD, so watch the forums/twitter for moar details! XD

(and yes one of the two versions will be confirmed for Orange Lounge Revolution 2nd MIX) so keep an eye out for that!

... I did go back and omit one word, the more I went through it in my head, it didn't seem to fit the way you had it ... but now I think I have it finished finally!

and the still alive/still tuned in/still laughing, I decided to improvise and just include em all :P

I feel flattered right now. I couldn't have done it without your idea. Thanks!
Anyway, Misty keeps asking me to wiki the lyrics since I modified some of them specifically for the rythym. I'll try to do that ASAP.
Waiting for the day DDR X gets released...
Sig added May 19, 2008
"Most people see the glass as half full. Other people just have glasses."
katamaris4ever
Avid Listener
Avid Listener

Postby DarkTetsuya » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:26 am

katamaris4ever wrote:
DarkTetsuya wrote:I DEMAND WE SEND KATAMARIS4EVER COOKIES FOR PERFORMING 'STILL TUNED IN' ON OLR!

I feel flattered right now. I couldn't have done it without your idea. Thanks!
Anyway, Misty keeps asking me to wiki the lyrics since I modified some of them specifically for the rythym. I'll try to do that ASAP.

I knew it needed to be put there so I added it yesterday and told ssj100matt to add it to the main page, so go take a look!
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
OLRev 2nd MIX OUT NOW | OLR Wikia | OLRchive (Now with the entire 1st season!) | OLR: Best Hits Volume 1 (highlights from our first 30 episodes) out now! | OLR: Best Hits Vol. 2
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby DarkTetsuya » Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:47 pm

I hate to change it again, but I came up with two more lines (one that I thought made more sense, and one more change so it's not just the original lyrics.)
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Previous

Return to Random Chatter