Photos from the OLRmy - Email a photo to pics@orangeloungeradio.com

Orange Lounge Radio

Dedicated to video games & the gamer lifestyle!

LISTEN TO OLR

Listen to Orange Lounge Radio Live
Sunday nights at
6PM PST / 9PM EST.
Join us for a live show!

Launch the OLR Player
Launch the OLR Player

Listen at the VOG Network
Listen at the VOG Network

Click Here to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes!

Grab Our Podcast Feed
Grab Our Podcast Feed

OLRMY

Become part of the OLRmy by joining our forums!

FRIENDS OF OLR

hordehouse
Bobby Blackwolf
Under Sedation LIVE
Geek Life

I have been dead on here for the past four months.

Get to know those other listeners of Orange Lounge Radio... maybe things you didn't even want to know about o_O

I have been dead on here for the past four months.

Postby djratchet » Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:09 pm

Can someone give me a quick summary of what's been going on? My ipod has been busted, and I have barely been on the internet.
djratchet
Supporter
Supporter

Postby mikew0440 » Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:33 pm

People. Have been doing stuff. At places. Eating food. Saying words. Making facial expressions.

Y'know, stuff.
mikew0440
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Randy » Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:41 pm

mikew0440 wrote:People. Have been doing stuff. At places. Eating food. Saying words. Making facial expressions.

Y'know, stuff.

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.

Listening to previous episodes of OLR is kind of ridiculous. Really, you don't need to catch up on old news stories. I suggest you just jump back into the fray and listen to the latest show.
Last edited by Randy on Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Randy
Avid Listener
Avid Listener

Postby krispykreme » Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:55 am

I'm really only lurking these boards now a days. I achieved the highest post ranking. Whats the point of me posting anymore? Plus I have my own forums for the arcade game KeyBeaT.
krispykreme
OLR Whore
OLR Whore

Postby ssj100matt » Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:50 am

krispykreme wrote:I'm really only lurking these boards now a days. I achieved the highest post ranking. Whats the point of me posting anymore? Plus I have my own forums for the arcade game KeyBeaT.

i didn't know getting the most posts and being pompous on the forum is the name of the game here... For a second there i thought it was to socialize and talk about news and the show lol
Last edited by ssj100matt on Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ssj100matt
OLR Whore
OLR Whore

Postby DJPooEater » Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:04 pm

(insert e-penis joke here)
DJPooEater
Radio Junkie
Radio Junkie

Postby Randy » Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:51 pm

krispykreme wrote:I'm really only lurking these boards now a days. I achieved the highest post ranking. Whats the point of me posting anymore? Plus I have my own forums for the arcade game KeyBeaT.

I don't know. What is the point of you posting anymore? You just made a post to remind us of your empty posting status and to sneakily slide in some spam for your forums. Now, I'm no expert, but that's quality posting. If your previous 431 posts were like the one quoted above, you don't deserve to brag about them and achieve the post rank status you have now.

Goodbye, and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.
Randy
Avid Listener
Avid Listener

Postby krispykreme » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:23 am

Yeah I know but I just can't think of anything good to post about. I still lurk on these boards all the time. I'm just, I can't find anything good to post about anymore. OLRevo is temporarily dead, due to the fact that I started a new project, and one of the main reason's I came to these boards was for bemani news and that isn't even talked about very much anymore. I love OLR alot. I'm just having serious ADHD issues atm. Sorry to sound like I'm being arrogant. I'm not trying to be.

BTW Randy I'm not leaving. :D
krispykreme
OLR Whore
OLR Whore

Postby Randy » Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:14 pm

That's cool. I did sense some arrogance in your post when you talked about having the highest post ranking(which is completely false, btw).

Surely you have something on your mind that wish to share with the forums. As far as I'm informed, ADHD doesn't impair your ability to have some creativity :D . If no one is posting about bemani, hell, bring up the topic yourself. We're all here to contribute to the OLR community and make it a lively and better place. You just have to do your part.
Randy
Avid Listener
Avid Listener

Return to Random Chatter