Photos from the OLRmy - Email a photo to pics@orangeloungeradio.com

Orange Lounge Radio

Dedicated to video games & the gamer lifestyle!

LISTEN TO OLR

Listen to Orange Lounge Radio Live
Sunday nights at
6PM PST / 9PM EST.
Join us for a live show!

Launch the OLR Player
Launch the OLR Player

Listen at the VOG Network
Listen at the VOG Network

Click Here to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes!

Grab Our Podcast Feed
Grab Our Podcast Feed

OLRMY

Become part of the OLRmy by joining our forums!

FRIENDS OF OLR

hordehouse
Bobby Blackwolf
Under Sedation LIVE
Geek Life

Subscribe to our newsletter, get a free game!

Of course you can game on the PC as well... what are you pointing and clicking at this week?

Subscribe to our newsletter, get a free game!

Postby Friz-Bee » Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:39 am

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/blogs/id-355

Sorry, it's still not the announcement you've been waiting for, but we've come up with a little surprise to help ease the pain while you're waiting... a full game from Sam & Max Season Two that you can play for free!

Signing up to get updates from Telltale is already a good idea because it means you'll get instant notification when, for example, Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People launches, or we when announce our secret mystery franchise.

To sweeten the deal a little, between now and July 31, when you sign up to receive updates from us, we'll send you a gift code to get Sam & Max 201: Ice Station Santa completely and totally free! If you're new to the whole Telltale experience, this is a great way to find out what we're all about while you're waiting for our next big news to be announced...

Don't delay! Just head over to the subscriptions page, type in your email address, and you'll be playing Sam & Max in a matter of minutes. (Of course, if you've played Ice Station Santa already, we hope you'll share your free gift with a friend!)

It's pretty sweet from what I've played of it. And it's free, can't go wrong there.
Friz-Bee
New Listener
New Listener

Postby goldbanjo » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:13 am

still though, I think I'll use a temporary forwarding just in case I get a little TOO much cool offers. neat find though ill check it out when I get the chance.
goldbanjo
Avid Listener
Avid Listener

Return to PC & Other Gaming Chatter