Photos from the OLRmy - Email a photo to pics@orangeloungeradio.com

Orange Lounge Radio

Dedicated to video games & the gamer lifestyle!

LISTEN TO OLR

Listen to Orange Lounge Radio Live
Sunday nights at
6PM PST / 9PM EST.
Join us for a live show!

Launch the OLR Player
Launch the OLR Player

Listen at the VOG Network
Listen at the VOG Network

Click Here to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes!

Grab Our Podcast Feed
Grab Our Podcast Feed

OLRMY

Become part of the OLRmy by joining our forums!

FRIENDS OF OLR

hordehouse
Bobby Blackwolf
Under Sedation LIVE
Geek Life

Gametap OLRmy?

Meet up with fellow OLR listeners in your favorite multiplayer video games. Remember the cardinal rule of the OLRmy: Don't be a dick.

Gametap OLRmy?

Postby DarkTetsuya » Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:11 pm

Hey, why *don't* we have one? post your usernames here! I'm DarkTetsuya, natch. (Also mention any games you like to play, too)

I'll play anything, arcade, fighting, puzzle... well as much as my PC can handle, there's a few titles that refuse to run (like the Konami Classics ones (Contra/Castlevania)... which is odd because they're goddamned NES ROMs for god's sake.)

DT
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
OLRev 2nd MIX OUT NOW | OLR Wikia | OLRchive (Now with the entire 1st season!) | OLR: Best Hits Volume 1 (highlights from our first 30 episodes) out now! | OLR: Best Hits Vol. 2
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby hitstun » Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:17 am

I got the free version of GameTap a few days ago. It's pretty nice, but my PC can't run any of the newer games and even has some framerate issues on the NeoGeo stuff. Once I get a new machine, I'll probably upgrade to the pay version, but for now, I'm diggin' this free stuff. My username's hitstun, as always. I'll be looking for any new fighting games that come up into the free section, but I get into the shooters and the VS puzzle games too. I wonder who all plays THPS4 on there...
ImageImage
hitstun
Avid Listener
Avid Listener

Postby WarriorBob » Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:04 pm

I've been subscribing to Gametap for a month or so. Neat service. I like being able to play old computer games that I missed out on.

I am pretty sure that my username is warriorbob9 but honestly I can't remember at the moment and the PC that can run it is in another part of the state so I can't really check. I'll come back to this thread when I know :)

But man, what is up with the performance on the emulators. The Neo Geo games absolutely choke. I am pretty sure the system can run the emulator (it's 2.4 GHz) but it's dropping like every other frame.
WarriorBob
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Eddy » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:06 am

I think my username is FireResurreted the only game I really have framerate troubles with is SF Alpha .
Eddy
Radio Junkie
Radio Junkie

Return to OLRmy Clans