Photos from the OLRmy - Email a photo to pics@orangeloungeradio.com

Orange Lounge Radio

Dedicated to video games & the gamer lifestyle!

LISTEN TO OLR

Listen to Orange Lounge Radio Live
Sunday nights at
6PM PST / 9PM EST.
Join us for a live show!

Launch the OLR Player
Launch the OLR Player

Listen at the VOG Network
Listen at the VOG Network

Click Here to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes!

Grab Our Podcast Feed
Grab Our Podcast Feed

OLRMY

Become part of the OLRmy by joining our forums!

FRIENDS OF OLR

hordehouse
Bobby Blackwolf
Under Sedation LIVE
Geek Life

How has Orange Lounge Radio changed my life?

Open forum for non-show specific discussion on Orange Lounge Radio including your suggestions for what you would like to see on the site & show.

How has Orange Lounge Radio changed my life?

Postby LOKI » Sun May 23, 2004 8:39 pm

It's brought people together. It's created a community. How has it affected you? We'll be reading these on the special episode of OLR #100.
LOKI
On-Air Talent
On-Air Talent

Postby Miklotov » Sun May 23, 2004 8:54 pm

Pretty much to reitterate what Loki already said, it's brought me close to people far away from me that otherwise I'd have never met. And heck, those people are pretty cool and I'm glad I know them. I now have a ton of great friends out on the west coast heh.
Miklotov
New Listener
New Listener

Postby DarkTetsuya » Sun May 23, 2004 9:00 pm

How OLR has affected me:

Well, the one thing I can say about Orange Lounge Radio is that its brought us all together, but for me personally it has given me a greater respect for music, as well as exposure to tunes I would not have been able to hear otherwise. (How else would I know of the greatness that is... Vanessa-Mae??!)

DT
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Yunie here :D

Postby Yunie » Mon May 24, 2004 1:38 pm

Hmm What I got out of Orange Lounge radio was a lot of friends who supported me for any reason. I ditched my friends IRL for you guys. I still would do it because you guys are a lot more fun than listening to idiots drone on about D&D. I swear to god I would do it again just for you guys.

Im sorry I couldnt listen to you guys when I had no internet :( But Im back to listening :D!!

I love the whole Crew!

<3 Skie, Loki, Dark Sakura, Angel, Magus, and everyone else who visits. You guys are great =) SOMEDAY I'LL VISIT

And Im starting my own Live 365 radio station. I havent figured out the name though. But I want to advertise you guys so you can get more listeners lol.

<3 from Yunie ^___^
Yunie
New Listener
New Listener

Postby deejay090 » Mon May 24, 2004 7:20 pm

Well how olr has effected me is that it done broaden my horizons on bemani games and stuff, meeting some cool people on chat and making some new friends espically with the olr crew, i hope that maybe one day i'll fly down and visit u guys or u can come and visit me. :wink: Well anyway HAPPY 100 EPSIODE OLR!
deejay090
Avid Listener
Avid Listener

How Orangelounge changed my life.

Postby DDRAngel » Sat May 29, 2004 2:44 pm

:arrow: Orangelounge has changed my life in more ways than one, as LOKI has mentioned before it has brought people together. That's true for me not to mention that Orangelounge has brought me the closest most tight knit and wonderful group of true friends that I could have ever asked for. I wouldn't change this for the world. Not to mention that in the past year I've been given the most wonderful memories of antics and fun times at all of the shows that I've gotten the chance to be a part of. Thanks for being there for me Orangelounge because, I will be there for you. Always.

HAPPY 100th Episode Orangelounge Radio!

DDRAngel
DDRAngel
New Listener
New Listener

Postby Rychan » Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:54 am

Orange Lounge was my first internet radio experience as well as the first times I ever used IRC was to join in the chat.

The staff of OLR is a great group of friendly people, I would love to meet you all at some point, but for now there's lots of e-love goin around :D.
Rychan
Avid Listener
Avid Listener

Postby AzNbuddypaul » Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:40 pm

It brings some happiness and laughter to my life in a way the internet couldn't have ever before.

(Besides Bemani and Dancemania music)

-Paulie
AzNbuddypaul
Avid Listener
Avid Listener

Postby Laser123454321 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:33 pm

you have to use this:

It gave my life purpose.
~Laser123454321
Laser123454321
New Listener
New Listener