Photos from the OLRmy - Email a photo to pics@orangeloungeradio.com

Orange Lounge Radio

Dedicated to video games & the gamer lifestyle!

LISTEN TO OLR

Listen to Orange Lounge Radio Live
Sunday nights at
6PM PST / 9PM EST.
Join us for a live show!

Launch the OLR Player
Launch the OLR Player

Listen at the VOG Network
Listen at the VOG Network

Click Here to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes!

Grab Our Podcast Feed
Grab Our Podcast Feed

OLRMY

Become part of the OLRmy by joining our forums!

FRIENDS OF OLR

hordehouse
Bobby Blackwolf
Under Sedation LIVE
Geek Life

iTunes lateness :(

Open forum for non-show specific discussion on Orange Lounge Radio including your suggestions for what you would like to see on the site & show.

iTunes lateness :(

Postby Retrovertigo » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:08 am

I d hate to sound like I'm complaining. But come on guys. je show from 1/16/2011 has only just gone up on iTunes.

I love the show, but it is getting to a point where every single thing being discussed is really old news by the time the podcast goes up.

I'm a U.K listener and so listening live is out of the question I'm afraid. I am sure I read a while back that someone had taken on the duties of making sure the podcast went up in a timely fashion?

Mid January's is downloading at the minute, and unless I just want to hear the banter, is isn't going to have anything of note in it that I won't have heard elsewhere.

I'm sorry if this comes across as me bitching. But I love the show and so it is sad when I basically don't get to hear it :/
Retrovertigo
New Listener
New Listener

Re: iTunes lateness :(

Postby skie » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:06 pm

sadly there is not a lot i can tell ya in the way of excuses, it's been just a crazy month personally and professionally. i am trying to get one show a day up leading to episode #400 so that way we can get this landmark show up with as minimal delay as possible.

we do value the podcast/international listeners and i'll just have to think of ideas to get this done faster, same night as the show, etc. your comments are motivating, so keep up the verbal lashings when i fall behind :oops:
Rob Roberts-- Contaminating Internet Radio since 1998
skie
On-Air Talent
On-Air Talent

Postby skie » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:29 pm

no more backlog! every show is on the feed
Rob Roberts-- Contaminating Internet Radio since 1998
skie
On-Air Talent
On-Air Talent

Postby Retrovertigo » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:39 am

Skie - thanks for replying, and also for uploading a flood of episodes :)

I am still suffering the after effects of a massive motorbike accident and consequently am on many painkillers and assorted meds. I struggle to sleep at times and even just to be comfortable.

OLR is unlike other podcasts, as it feels like I have 3 mates talking to me in the living room - and as sentimentally silly as it sounds, it really helps with the tough times, taking my mind off things for 2-3 hours that the show lasts.

Keep up the great work all of you, and Loki keep on having your little outbursts, they crack me up :)
Retrovertigo
New Listener
New Listener

Postby LOKI » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:45 pm

Retrovertigo wrote: Keep up the great work all of you, and Loki keep on having your little outbursts, they crack me up :)

Will do.
LOKI
On-Air Talent
On-Air Talent

Return to General OLR Chit-Chat