Photos from the OLRmy - Email a photo to pics@orangeloungeradio.com

Orange Lounge Radio

Dedicated to video games & the gamer lifestyle!

LISTEN TO OLR

Listen to Orange Lounge Radio Live
Sunday nights at
6PM PST / 9PM EST.
Join us for a live show!

Launch the OLR Player
Launch the OLR Player

Listen at the VOG Network
Listen at the VOG Network

Click Here to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes!

Grab Our Podcast Feed
Grab Our Podcast Feed

OLRMY

Become part of the OLRmy by joining our forums!

FRIENDS OF OLR

hordehouse
Bobby Blackwolf
Under Sedation LIVE
Geek Life

The OLRchive

Open forum for non-show specific discussion on Orange Lounge Radio including your suggestions for what you would like to see on the site & show.

Postby VxJasonxV » Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:08 pm

And for those of you not aware, use hjSplit ( http://www.freebyte.com/hjsplit/#win32 ) to put them back together.

(Or 7-zip, I think)
VxJasonxV
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby skie » Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:51 pm

Alright, I found some real goodies under 50 megabytes.

Just my friendly disclaimer / reminder -- This shit is between 5 and 6 years old. We were very different back then and had a lot to learn about internet radio. Don't expect it to be quite the same as what you hear today. This is our present to the most hardcore of hardcore fans who have been following us for some time, which would really be all of you reading this thread. Enjoy.
Rob Roberts-- Contaminating Internet Radio since 1998
skie
On-Air Talent
On-Air Talent

Postby DarkTetsuya » Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:30 am

skie wrote:Alright, I found some real goodies under 50 megabytes.

Just my friendly disclaimer / reminder -- This shit is between 5 and 6 years old. We were very different back then and had a lot to learn about internet radio. Don't expect it to be quite the same as what you hear today. This is our present to the most hardcore of hardcore fans who have been following us for some time, which would really be all of you reading this thread. Enjoy.

Oh wow, thanks! ... damn I don't see 29, ISTR being on that one too :P

(Maybe next time I'm on I'll bring cookies? <3)
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
OLRev 2nd MIX OUT NOW | OLR Wikia | OLRchive (Now with the entire 1st season!) | OLR: Best Hits Volume 1 (highlights from our first 30 episodes) out now! | OLR: Best Hits Vol. 2
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby skie » Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:12 am

You'll see 29 soon, I'm not done yet 8)

Some episodes though like 22 are still missing... like I said before, my collection of episodes is very very spotty just due to the different ways we've archived them or where we taped them or whatever.

I did find one interesting gem last night... the very very FIRST live broadcast EVER on orange lounge radio... a test broadcast that was done even before the first OLR episode. I don't know if I"ll upload it though it's horrible audio quality and just me playing music and talking to jamie who was listening to it lol.
Rob Roberts-- Contaminating Internet Radio since 1998
skie
On-Air Talent
On-Air Talent

Postby DarkTetsuya » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:38 pm

skie wrote:You'll see 29 soon, I'm not done yet 8)

Some episodes though like 22 are still missing... like I said before, my collection of episodes is very very spotty just due to the different ways we've archived them or where we taped them or whatever.

I did find one interesting gem last night... the very very FIRST live broadcast EVER on orange lounge radio... a test broadcast that was done even before the first OLR episode. I don't know if I"ll upload it though it's horrible audio quality and just me playing music and talking to jamie who was listening to it lol.

Still though, wow... but yeah failing having ep 1 (or the first five ;) ) that test thing might be neat to hear, actually. :P ... if ya don't wanna upload it I'll understand, though.
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
OLRev 2nd MIX OUT NOW | OLR Wikia | OLRchive (Now with the entire 1st season!) | OLR: Best Hits Volume 1 (highlights from our first 30 episodes) out now! | OLR: Best Hits Vol. 2
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby Misty » Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:38 pm

I'd like to hear it for the hell of it ^^

also, i have tried repeatedly to log in using the listed username and password, and the most i've ever got is "The e-mail address or password is incorrect. Please try again." >.< i know for a damn fact i'm logged out of my live id, and firefox is the only browser i can get to play nice and load stuff on vista right now. what the hell? ._.;
Proud ACen masquerade gofer: 2006-2008
Reg Staff: 2009
I still vote for the fort. >.> :P

Looking for old episodes that aren't on your feed reader or the OLR PSP site? I'm probably one your best bets. ^.^

Misty
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby pkjr92 » Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:57 pm

I think because its an open folder that you might be able to upload even when you're logged onto to your own Live account. You don't need to be logged on as olrchive
pkjr92
Supporter
Supporter

Postby ssj100matt » Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:44 pm

skie wrote:I did find one interesting gem last night... the very very FIRST live broadcast EVER on orange lounge radio... a test broadcast that was done even before the first OLR episode. I don't know if I"ll upload it though it's horrible audio quality and just me playing music and talking to jamie who was listening to it lol.

Actually i think it would be better if you didn't upload it (at least not right now)... I see it as a good item to use for a very special occasion (maybe for Episode 300?)... It seems as though that its the closest we will get to hearing the 1st Episode and something like that should be held for a very special date...

ssj100matt
OLR Whore
OLR Whore

Postby pkjr92 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:17 am

I agree. Working it into episode 300 as a "special thing" would be kinda neat

[EDIT] Post 69, oooooohhhhhhh yyyyyeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pkjr92
Supporter
Supporter

Postby pkjr92 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:28 am

This is a copy of a feedback message I sent to SkyDrive after I noticed that we passed the halfway mark of the 5 gb account.

Hello

I think that you guys over at SkyDrive should add some sort of rewards program for number of downloads, hits, etc. Because of the digital world nowadays, 5 gb is used up pretty fast, and the cost of servers and space are also going up. But instead of raising the space for everyone, only give select accounts with high traffic or high download rates a little more space, like an extra 1 gb or so. I believe that these accounts (including mine) would greatly appreciate this, and would be willing to advertise and get the word out about SkyDrive. Just a thought.

Regards,

olrchive

I think that the OLRchive could definitely hold way more episodes if it had the space, and I for one would definitely listen to all of them.
pkjr92
Supporter
Supporter

Postby halo7master » Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:54 pm

Can someone upload episode 1 :D
halo7master
New Listener
New Listener

Postby Misty » Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:58 pm

they haven't officially found that one yet.

but no, i can't upload to it without logging in even tho it's public :/

Looking for old episodes that aren't on your feed reader or the OLR PSP site? I'm probably one your best bets. ^.^

Misty
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby halo7master » Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:03 pm

Misty wrote:
but no, i can't upload to it without logging in even tho it's public :/

does this mean that you have episode one??
halo7master
New Listener
New Listener

Postby Misty » Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:04 pm

no, not even i have episode one :( (besides, i didn't even show up for the sunday show till episode 91) ^^;

Misty
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby DJTyrant » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:47 am

If anyone wants to start up an archive for STFU I would appreciate it. Not sure I have all the episodes, and have not talked to DMN about it yet.

Thanks guys, you guys rock!
DJTyrant
On-Air Talent
On-Air Talent

PreviousNext

Return to General OLR Chit-Chat