Photos from the OLRmy - Email a photo to pics@orangeloungeradio.com

Orange Lounge Radio

Dedicated to video games & the gamer lifestyle!

LISTEN TO OLR

Listen to Orange Lounge Radio Live
Sunday nights at
6PM PST / 9PM EST.
Join us for a live show!

Launch the OLR Player
Launch the OLR Player

Listen at the VOG Network
Listen at the VOG Network

Click Here to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes!

Grab Our Podcast Feed
Grab Our Podcast Feed

OLRMY

Become part of the OLRmy by joining our forums!

FRIENDS OF OLR

hordehouse
Bobby Blackwolf
Under Sedation LIVE
Geek Life

OLR nominated for Broadcaster of the Year for 2005!

Open forum for non-show specific discussion on Orange Lounge Radio including your suggestions for what you would like to see on the site & show.

OLR nominated for Broadcaster of the Year for 2005!

Postby vandalous » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:24 pm

Since I can't post in the announcement area, this'll have to do.

From the OLR LJ community:

"Thank you OLR listeners! Because of your support of our station, we are happy to announce that we have been nominated for "Most likely to not hear on AM/FM Radio" at the live 365 awards this year.

We are also elated to announce that we are one of the 5 stations nominated for broadcaster of the year.

Please help us! Place your votes for us in both catagories at the following page: http://www.live365.com/broadcast/bcawards.live . Last chance to vote is April 17th!

Jamie, Matt and myself are all shocked and excited about this. We are literally spechless, and don't know what to do LOL... Thanks to all of you that helped us get nominated.

More to come on this as it develops..."

http://www.livejournal.com/community/or ... 94189.html
La de da.
vandalous
Avid Listener
Avid Listener

Postby blackdevilrx » Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:22 pm

There was no doubt in my mind about the Most unlikely award. If I tuned in and heard you on AM/FM, I'd feel a little uncomfortable :D. But really, congrats.

So can we attend as well??? 8O I live in San Francisco and have yet to meet anyone from the NorCal DDR community!
blackdevilrx
Avid Listener
Avid Listener

Postby Misty » Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:34 pm

Glad the station's up for Most Unlikely again this year! Let's get it this time. :D *waves, goes to vote*
Proud ACen masquerade gofer: 2006-2008
Reg Staff: 2009
I still vote for the fort. >.> :P

Looking for old episodes that aren't on your feed reader or the OLR PSP site? I'm probably one your best bets. ^.^

Misty
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby skie » Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:00 pm

blackdevilrx wrote:So can we attend as well??? 8O I live in San Francisco and have yet to meet anyone from the NorCal DDR community!

We were on the fence with encouraging our listeners to come, because the experience last year was like... wow it was really just the broadcasters. In fact, most were there for the longer "conference" that L365 does, we were one of only a few people there just for the awards show. With all due respect to L365, we weren't sure how interesting it would be to the listeners.

However, last year was the first year of the ceremony. Thusly, this year will be better. And I think with the right group of people, anything can be fun... soooo, we'll definatley be encouraging our listeners to come :) We'll post details on the website in a little while...
skie
On-Air Talent
On-Air Talent

Return to General OLR Chit-Chat