Photos from the OLRmy - Email a photo to pics@orangeloungeradio.com

Orange Lounge Radio

Dedicated to video games & the gamer lifestyle!

LISTEN TO OLR

Listen to Orange Lounge Radio Live
Sunday nights at
6PM PST / 9PM EST.
Join us for a live show!

Launch the OLR Player
Launch the OLR Player

Listen at the VOG Network
Listen at the VOG Network

Click Here to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes!

Grab Our Podcast Feed
Grab Our Podcast Feed

OLRMY

Become part of the OLRmy by joining our forums!

FRIENDS OF OLR

hordehouse
Bobby Blackwolf
Under Sedation LIVE
Geek Life

FU of the moment thread

Open forum for non-show specific discussion on Orange Lounge Radio including your suggestions for what you would like to see on the site & show.

Postby theafroguy » Thu May 15, 2008 5:59 am

FU to exams in general, but particularly ones that hide questions on the back page.
theafroguy
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Japhle » Tue May 20, 2008 2:12 pm

FU to Me for not having a 360 to play GTA 4, and FU to Ikaruga being $40 for GC aswell as ultra rare, and again me not having a 360.
Last edited by Japhle on Tue May 27, 2008 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Japhle
Avid Listener
Avid Listener

Postby gs68 » Tue May 20, 2008 3:12 pm

FU to this thing.

gs68 / TsundeRay - The OLRmy's SF Bay Area representative!
gs68
Radio Junkie
Radio Junkie

Postby pkjr92 » Thu May 22, 2008 9:09 pm

a big fat turbo deluxe 2 limited gold edition with bonus controller to stupid gimmicky names. DDR is one of the worst for this, and i'll bet that they come out with something like DDR SUPERNOVA 2 EXTREME HD!
pkjr92
Supporter
Supporter

Postby act_deft » Fri May 23, 2008 1:36 pm

FU to skie being sick.

(not directed to skie, but to the disease/sickness he has)

No, MGS4 isn't coming to the 360. Never was, never will.
If I'm mistaken, Ranma gets a free copy of it. =P
act_deft
Radio Junkie
Radio Junkie

Postby Misty » Fri May 23, 2008 2:37 pm

FU to sickness in general. I'm blaming my sickness on my mom and grandma, as opposed to calling it 'con plauge' like a few of my acen lj peeps are calling it ^^;
Proud ACen masquerade gofer: 2006-2008
Reg Staff: 2009
I still vote for the fort. >.> :P

Looking for old episodes that aren't on your feed reader or the OLR PSP site? I'm probably one your best bets. ^.^

Misty
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby letshavetea » Mon May 26, 2008 9:04 am

FU to my truck's brakes. Because they threw a big FU to me last night when they decided to stop functioning on the interstate.
letshavetea
Radio Junkie
Radio Junkie

Postby DarkSakura » Tue May 27, 2008 8:12 am

FU to waking up on time for work and then realizing that I'm off today.
DarkSakura
On-Air Talent
On-Air Talent

Postby theafroguy » Tue May 27, 2008 10:55 am

FU to my 360 for resisting every attempt to connect to marketplace.
theafroguy
Supporter
Supporter

Postby gs68 » Tue May 27, 2008 11:26 am

I'm back from Fanime, and I have some FUs:
...to a lack of OLRmites at Fanime
...to having to convince the people at the bell desk at the hotel that I miscounted my bags and to let me go into the storage room to get my remaining bag with $64 of anime and shmup figurines in it
...to Animelo 2, for no Hi-Speed
...to sleeping on chairs on Saturday
gs68 / TsundeRay - The OLRmy's SF Bay Area representative!
gs68
Radio Junkie
Radio Junkie

Postby act_deft » Tue May 27, 2008 3:04 pm

FU to Justin.TV for being so slow and not uploading my Highlights and having them to do yet again... >_<

No, MGS4 isn't coming to the 360. Never was, never will.
If I'm mistaken, Ranma gets a free copy of it. =P
act_deft
Radio Junkie
Radio Junkie

Postby Misty » Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:41 pm

Fuck you to my boss. As long as it's not falling into people's food, why the *FUCK* should it matter how I'm wearing my hair (with as short as it is right now, all I can really wear it in at work [to avoid getting overheated when I work in the kitchen so I don't pass out and they have to call an ambulance for me, mind you] is pigtails to get it more or less completely up. Sure, maybe I shouldn't have kicked the door (I should've punched some boxes where I couldn't be seen instead >.<), but what the goddamn fucking hell? I don't mind rules that make sense, but this seems more like she was just in one hell of a bad mood today... She didn't even stick up for one of the minions when the minion was fucking right! (tech issues with a headset versus supposedly not listening to a person's drive through order).

I'm tempted to put my hair up like that again, and have my grandma cut those off and adjust it from there... Then put the hair in a plastic bag and sneak it into the bitch's purse next time I work with her >.< I don't want to get it cut shorter that it is now just because St. Louis has such shit-tastic summer weather though. I don't think it'll look as cute, as much as some people might disagree.

... And it's not like people seem to take me seriously around there when there's an issue I can fix anyway, but that's rant that I don't want to go into right now.
Proud ACen masquerade gofer: 2006-2008
Reg Staff: 2009
I still vote for the fort. >.> :P

Looking for old episodes that aren't on your feed reader or the OLR PSP site? I'm probably one your best bets. ^.^

Misty
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby letshavetea » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:48 am

^pix&poll

naow

FU to me being out of shape.

Since my truck is out of order at the moment I have to WALK places. The most walking I do is to school and back... and school is only like .7-.8 miles away. Now, it's not like I have trouble on the walk or anything... but right now my legs are all sore and stuff because of the little amount of exercise I do get :S

Granted, my main form of exercise has really been DDR for the past however many years...and lately I just haven't been able to play :(

How about a non FU

Non FU to school for giving me today off without me realizing it until now. I'm really glad I checked my schedule this morning (new schedule started monday) before walking to school and being like "wat?"
letshavetea
Radio Junkie
Radio Junkie

Postby DarkTetsuya » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:08 am

Misty wrote:Fuck you to my boss. As long as it's not falling into people's food, why the *FUCK* should it matter how I'm wearing my hair (with as short as it is right now, all I can really wear it in at work [to avoid getting overheated when I work in the kitchen so I don't pass out and they have to call an ambulance for me, mind you] is pigtails to get it more or less completely up. Sure, maybe I shouldn't have kicked the door (I should've punched some boxes where I couldn't be seen instead >.<), but what the goddamn fucking hell? I don't mind rules that make sense, but this seems more like she was just in one hell of a bad mood today... She didn't even stick up for one of the minions when the minion was fucking right! (tech issues with a headset versus supposedly not listening to a person's drive through order).

I'm tempted to put my hair up like that again, and have my grandma cut those off and adjust it from there... Then put the hair in a plastic bag and sneak it into the bitch's purse next time I work with her >.< I don't want to get it cut shorter that it is now just because St. Louis has such shit-tastic summer weather though. I don't think it'll look as cute, as much as some people might disagree.

... And it's not like people seem to take me seriously around there when there's an issue I can fix anyway, but that's rant that I don't want to go into right now.

ouch :( I was wondering what was up :/ (and yknow its hard to be subjective, but I do like the longer-hair look compared to the short-hair look. <3)
OLRmy since 6/23/2002!
OLRev 2nd MIX OUT NOW | OLR Wikia | OLRchive (Now with the entire 1st season!) | OLR: Best Hits Volume 1 (highlights from our first 30 episodes) out now! | OLR: Best Hits Vol. 2
DarkTetsuya
Website Staff
Website Staff

Postby pkjr92 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:55 pm

FU to skype, which prevented me from establishing a successful call on ep 284. It kept switching back to the internal sound instead of my mic.
pkjr92
Supporter
Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to General OLR Chit-Chat